The BIG one - Hmm. Things I didn't think...

That is fantastic!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. What a relief and the beginning of a wonderful new journey for your son.

:cool1: This is excellent news. :cool1: I am so happy for you, your hubby and most of all your son! Congrats! :dance3:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

That is SUCH good news!!!! Congratulations to your talented boy! :wizard:

Now, Mama! Have a drink, or something! :hug:

Oh thank goodness. I was afraid you were literally going to have a stroke if you didn't hear something soon. :) Glad that everything turned out as you wanted. Very happy for you all, especially DS.

Now don't you feel silly for stressing out like that? :laughing:

Now don't you feel silly for stressing out like that? :laughing:

Nope. ;)

All 3 of his friends that I e-mailed have also been accepted - 2 for Theatre and 1 for Music (instrument). :thumbsup2 Still waiting to hear from one more friend who auditioned for Music (vocal). I don't know her mom that well so I didn't e-mail her.

I finally got home from Grandaddy's funeral and thought....I need to check to see if KSG son made it to his school!!! LOL!

So glad he made it!

Nope. ;)

All 3 of his friends that I e-mailed have also been accepted - 2 for Theatre and 1 for Music (instrument). :thumbsup2 Still waiting to hear from one more friend who auditioned for Music (vocal). I don't know her mom that well so I didn't e-mail her.
Icing on the cake that he has at least 3 friends that will be there with him.:goodvibes

Karma can be very good sometimes and this is one of them.

Talented group of friends!
I hope the last one gets in too...it'd be hard to be the one that didn't.

I'm happy for you and your son, but how's the postman? :rotfl:

He's fine. By the time I realized we didn't get the letter yesterday he was gone, and I wasn't home at all during the day today. :rotfl2:

Talented group of friends!
I hope the last one gets in too...it'd be hard to be the one that didn't.

I think she will get in. She has a beautiful voice and is ranked very high in the district. The music kids have competitions so they can actually kind of gauge where they stand in comparison to other musicians and vocalists. She is a sweet girl, too.

Congratulations to your son! It's great that he'll already know some other kids there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter