The Disneymoon with free dining PTR we go tomorrow

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Hi :wave2:

Welcome to my pre trip report!

Warning may contain randomness and blabbering :rotfl:

So me and (by time this trip gets here) my hubby will be heading back to the happiest place on earth :lovestruc

Characters

Me - Leanne Crazy obsessive planner the bossy one, life long Disney lover
Favourite Character Tinkerbell
Favourite Park Epcot
Favourite Ride Kilimanjaro Safari
Favourite Restaurant Teppan Edo

DSCF1494.jpg

Enjoying the best boat ride EVER!!!

Dave Laid back wouldn't even know what an ADR was :rotfl:
Favourite Character Woody
Favourite Park Epcot
Favourite Ride Toy Story Mania
Favourite Restaurant Teppan Edo and Le Cellier

DSCF1359.jpg

Enjoying a pint outside the Rose and Crown

Too Infinity and Beyond

Again this year we will be flying continental from Bristol with a 2 hour stop in Newark arriving in Orlando International hopefully about 18.40

No car rental at all this year so we plan on using the Magic Express I love the video on the Bus

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Home Again

DSCF1467.jpg

After our fabulous stay at Saratoga Springs last year where else would we stay!?!

With a room request of Congress Park, with a balcony over looking the lake

We truly love this hotel the location couldn't be better for a Down Town Disney Shopaholic

Top Secret I am hoping to upgrade us to a 1 Bed villa just with wedding costs not 100% sure the funds are with us

Pumba: I ate Like a pig
Timon: Pumba you are a pig
Pumba: Oh!!!

Yes we will also feel like pigs lol with the return of free Disney dining

Dave is very excited about this the thought of all that food steak in particular

Thanks for your report :goodvibes:goodvibes we are staying at saratoga for the first time in august - why do you prefer congress park??

Disney is the perfect place for a honeymoon! :love: We love Saratoga too! :banana:
Looking forward to reading more randomness and blabbering! :thumbsup2

Sounds fab. :)

Thank you we are so excited :banana:

Your plans sound great :)

Thank you I have tried to squeeze in as much planning as I can I cant believe its only 21 days till ADR's so weird it being 180 days now

Sounds wonderful .... and randomness and blabbering is always good :goodvibes

That's good then because I am always blabbering lol :rotfl:

Thanks for your report :goodvibes:goodvibes we are staying at saratoga for the first time in august - why do you prefer congress park??

No Problem we love it its the closest to Down town Disney and not too far from main building! Also if you are visiting a hotel or say Boardwalk and those buses don't go to other hotels (I think I am sure some one else can confirm that) You can get the bus to Down town Disney and the bus stop at Down town Disney was a 4 minute walk from our room last year so nice and quick

I don't know if you are interested but this is a link to my TR from last year has some information about Saratoga in there some where http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2318391

Disney is the perfect place for a honeymoon! :love: We love Saratoga too! :banana:
Looking forward to reading more randomness and blabbering! :thumbsup2

Thank you we are so excited we actually booked the honeymoon before the wedding we were that excited about it lol :rotfl:

I will update soon with more blabbering I promise

Hi, your honeymoon sounds great :thumbsup2 looking forward to hearing more about your plans. I may have missed some things on other threads but hope we are going to hear about your wedding in your ptr too :yay:

Great start, Leanne!!! :thumbsup2

Love your pic BTW - you look so pretty, hun!!! :goodvibes And I can't imagine a better place to 'moon (ooh that sounds a bit cheeky, don't ya think..? :laughing:)

Looking forward to hearing more randomness and blabbering!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi, your honeymoon sounds great :thumbsup2 looking forward to hearing more about your plans. I may have missed some things on other threads but hope we are going to hear about your wedding in your ptr too :yay:

I will post something's about the wedding but I don't want bore you all with all that :rotfl:

Sounds great! :)

Thank you! We are so excited well I am :banana: Dave doesn't get excited till the day we fly :rolleyes:

Great start, Leanne!!! :thumbsup2

Love your pic BTW - you look so pretty, hun!!! :goodvibes And I can't imagine a better place to 'moon (ooh that sounds a bit cheeky, don't ya think..? :laughing:)

Looking forward to hearing more randomness and blabbering!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hello

ah thank you :blush:
I am a bit sun burnt we had been drinking around the world that day :drinking1

:rotfl: that does sound a bit naughty I hope there will be no mooning :lmao:

More randomness coming straight up
:woohoo:

Hello :cheer2:
Really looking forward to hearing more
Congtatulations on your wedding :flower3:

Hello

Thank you :love:
I am about to have a blabbering afternoon
:yay:

Great start, looking forward to more! :)

I am a bit sun burnt we had been drinking around the world that day

Just wondering- aren't you 20? How did you manage to drink around the world? I ask because I'm always asked for ID over there (and over here too, actually! :rotfl:).

Friday 17th Sept

Universal Studios

Saturday 18th Sept

Blizzard Beach

Sunday 19th Sept

Hotel, Down town disney and Dave playing golf

Monday 20th Sept

Magic Kingdom

Tuesday 21st Sept

Hollywood Studios

Wednesday 22nd Sept

Epcot

Thursday 23rd Sept

Animal Kingdom

Friday 24th Sept

Magic Kigdom
Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party???

Saturday 25th Sept

Typhoon Lagoon
Halloween Horror Night

Sunday 26th Sept

Lazy day/Shopping day

Monday 27th Sept

Island of Adventure

Tuesday 28th Sept

Epcot or Hollywood Studios

Wednesday 29th Sept

Epcot or Hollywood Studios

Thursday 30th Sept

Flying home :sad2:

Great start, looking forward to more! :)

Just wondering- aren't you 20? How did you manage to drink around the world? I ask because I'm always asked for ID over there (and over here too, actually! :rotfl:).

I would have a sneaky sip off Dave's :eek:
I have never tried to buy a drink in the USA
I was really surprised though a few times we went out we were given alcoholic drinks from CM's as a engagement celebration

I am also asked for ID alot here as well! At least they are doing their job well :D

Nice to see a PTR for someone else going around the same time as us.... It makes our trip seem sooo real LOL.... your plans sound great!

We too love Congress Park because we can stagger back from Downtown Disney, in fact even walk to the crossroads restaurants. Not sure we will be able to walk this year as staying in a treehouse which is a further walk.

Hope you enjoy all your planning and have the bestest time

susan

Your plans sound fab.:thumbsup2

Thank you they are coming along slowly

Nice to see a PTR for someone else going around the same time as us.... It makes our trip seem sooo real LOL.... your plans sound great!

I like to get all my ideas down or I have so much to think about :rotfl:

We too love Congress Park because we can stagger back from Downtown Disney, in fact even walk to the crossroads restaurants. Not sure we will be able to walk this year as staying in a treehouse which is a further walk.

Hope you enjoy all your planning and have the bestest time

susan

That is the plan this year to have a few drinks at down town disney and stumble back home

I cant believe the amount of people you see get on the Down town disney bus when waiting at Congress park :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter