The Disneymoon with free dining PTR we go tomorrow

Great plans Leanne hope you have a wonderful time not long to go now.

Hi Hun,

I dont want it to come too quick still got so much planning to do lol :rotfl:

I am so sorry to hear about your delayed trip :( AKL though that sounds good :banana: and it will be all worth the wait when it get's here :D

Hope you arm is better!

xxx

I arrive half way through your trip. I have done no planning so far.

So it is two weeks before I can my ADR'S I think I have made up mind now (I hope I keep changing)

Blabbering taking place

Thursday 16TH Sept
Breakfast - Bristol Airport
Lunch - Aeroplane (Newark airport for me I can't eat aeroplane food
Dinner - Earl of Sandwich first taste of Disney :lovestruc

Friday 17TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Counter service some where in Universal don't know of any yet
Dinner - Hard Rock Cafe

Saturday 18TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Warming Hut
Dinner - Kouzzina

Sunday 19TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Artist Pallet
Dinner - Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package)

Monday 20TH Sept
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch- Casey's Corner
Dinner - Narcoosse's

Tuesday 21ST Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Pizza Planet
Dinner - Turf Club and Grille

Wednesday 22ND Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Cantina De San Angel / Lotus Blossom (we tend to share in Epcot to try more food around the world :D)
Dinner - Teppan Edo

Thursday 23RD Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Yak and Yeti (Counter service)
Dinner - Sanaa

Friday 24TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Pinocchio Village Haus
Dinner - Whispering Canyon

Saturday 25TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Wolf Gang Puck Express
Dinner - Universal Studios Counter Service

Sunday 26TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Typhhon Tilly's
Dinner - Yachtsman's Steak house

Monday 27TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Island of Adventure
Dinner - ??? (Not sure if we will stay all day at IOA so may go to Planet Hollywood)

Tuesday 28TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Tangerine Cafe / Yakitori House
Dinner - Le Cellier

Wednesday 29TH Sept
Breakfast - Hotel Room
Lunch - Rosie's All American Cafe
Dinner - Rose and Crown (In time to watch Illuminations)

Thursday 30TH Sept
Breakfast - Artist Pallet
Lunch - T- Rex
Dinner - Aeroplane :sad1:

Just 1 quick service left and used all Table service

Reading that I am going to be putting all the weight I have lost :lmao:

Any way,

I forgot to say we have some one else coming on our honeymoon

6926_101900909827885_10000023929582.jpg

Pegasus928 lovable Dizzy Bear

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

ADRs looking great :thumbsup2 Love the Earl of Sandwich on arrival. Can I ask have you eaten at Narcoisse's before? We haven't got an ADR for this trip but thinking we maybe try. Oh and the bear is a cute addition :cool1:

ADRs looking great :thumbsup2 Love the Earl of Sandwich on arrival. Can I ask have you eaten at Narcoisse's before? We haven't got an ADR for this trip but thinking we maybe try. Oh and the bear is a cute addition :cool1:

We haven't eaten there before but wanted to try either Narcoossee's or Citricos and as we had a few days away from Disney we thought we would use them on some 2 table services Narcoossee's serve Lobster that is my favourite

Great plans. I enjoyed your last trip report.

On the Islands day you could try Mythos Restaurant, it does really nice meals but only during day and go there before any water rides.

Great plans. I enjoyed your last trip report.

On the Islands day you could try Mythos Restaurant, it does really nice meals but only during day and go there before any water rides.

Hello

Thank you :cutie:

I have heard about mythos and did think about it! Thanks for recommending I am going to go and look in to a bit more :rotfl:

Today I have started Packing

Not for WDW unfortunately it is still a bit too far away, no I started packing for Disneyland Paris :banana:
Some may have noticed I also have a ticker which only has 2 weeks and 3 days left on it :scared1:

So I thought instead of doing a separate Pre Trip report and bore even more of you I thought I would just add it on to here

Characters

I wont go on about me and Dave as you have already read about the two of us!

Sammi (My sister) - The whole reason for the trip it is to celebrate her 18th :banana:
Love's all rides as long as they don't go upside down

Becky - Sammi's friend her first trip to Disney of any kind she is very excited!
Heaven help her she must be mad going with us lot :rotfl:

Mum - Also an obsessed trip planner )Must be where I get it from!
Would happily spend all day beating us on buzz light year

Dad - Big kid at heart loves Disney and embarrassing the rest of the family
Will go on any the scary rides but will shut his eyes :lmao:

We will be flying from Bristol to Charles de Gaulle on April 1st

and will be flying back on April 4th

Staying at Newport bay :goodvibes This is a bit upmarket for me and Dave we normally stay in the Santa Fe! I have read a few bad reviews though :confused:

We were very lucky receive free dining when we go Disney are spoiling us this year :lmao: Weight watchers aren't going to like me and mum when we get home :rolleyes:

April 1st

We dont land till 18.15 so we wont be getting any time in the park that night but we do hope to get in Annette's for a meal me and Dave really enjoyed it there last year! But no reservations for here :scared1:

Disney is one extreme to another ADR's at 180 days to walk in :lmao:

April 2nd

Sammi's Birthday (Good Friday) Cafe Mickeys for dinner this night with a birthday cake for the Birthday girl
(Dave and I are very excited about this meal we walked past on our last visit about 10pm and Goofy was dancing on the table :lmao:)

April 3rd

Probably be nursing a hang over :headache: this morning so might be a slower day! Then Buffalo Bills the best dinner show ever bit apprehensive about mickey mouse being in it though :confused:

April 4th

Our flight isn't till 18.55 we still have plenty of time to shop I mean enjoy in the parks ;)

I hope to include a TR for this trip on here with loads of photo's I love photo's

Oh your plans sound really exciting:cool1:

Cant wait to hear more about your trips:banana:

Greap report, looking forward to reading more:goodvibes

Thank you can't believe we are less then 6 months now :banana: in 6 months I'll be asleep in Saratoga springs :cool1:

Oh your plans sound really exciting:cool1:

Cant wait to hear more about your trips:banana:

Thank you I can't believe we will be leaving 2 weeks today for DLRP it has creped up on us so quick

Your DLPR plans are looking great it's getting closer :cool1: I was thinking initially that you really were super super super organised talking about packing :rotfl: Look forward to your tr from DLPR :banana:

Your DLPR plans are looking great it's getting closer :cool1: I was thinking initially that you really were super super super organised talking about packing :rotfl: Look forward to your tr from DLPR :banana:

Hello

Thank you for reading

I know it is really catching up with us :scared1:

I cant wait to go:lovestruc

So Saturday was our 180 day's I cant believe it already :scared1:

We asked for 8.30pm for every ADR except for breakfast Obviously :rotfl:! This what we got

September 17th Hard rock cafe This isnt booked do I need to book or does it not get busy

September 18th Kouzzina 7.40 pm

September 19th Mama Melrose Fantasmic package (Haven't rang and booked yet)

September 20th Crystal palace 9am
Narcoossee's 8.25pm Wishes is on at 9pm do you think we will be able to see the fireworks?

September 21st Turf Club bar and Grille 8.30pm

September 22nd Le Cellier 8.20pm

September 24th Sanaa 8.30pm

September 25th Whispering Canyon Cafe 8.30pm

September 26th Yachtsman's steak house 8.20pm

September 27th Mythos Again should I book this

September 28th Teppan Edo 8.30 pm

September 29th Rose and Crown 7.05pm think this may be too early as wanted to watch illuminations so this may change

September 30 T-rex will be making that tomorrow our last one :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter