The Fort is getting a makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a Snickers bar for Easter yesterday, I'll make sure to drop that in the pool before we get there to clear out all the pool visitors ;)

Now I can never stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I would be so sad to have the camper hate me.

I just got a Snickers bar for Easter yesterday, I'll make sure to drop that in the pool before we get there to clear out all the pool visitors ;)

Chris -

A Baby Ruth looks like it has kernels of corn in it!! :thumbsup2

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Now I can never stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I would be so sad to have the camper hate me.

Its not that campers dislike the people at WL. But alot of us have heard comments while on the boat ride back from MK, the WL people will say to their kids thats where the poor people stay (referring to FW).:mad: We are not poor we just like to camp.

I actually AM poor..........but I do the best I can with what I got!!!

I actually AM poor..........but I do the best I can with what I got!!!

Rog I saw the golf cart your not poor. You spent as much on that cart as people will spend to stay at WL. How ever I am cheap :cool1:

LOL...that golf cart damn near has me in the poor house....AND the DOG HOUSE!!!!!!

Its not that campers dislike the people at WL. But alot of us have heard comments while on the boat ride back from MK, the WL people will say to their kids thats where the poor people stay (referring to FW).:mad: We are not poor we just like to camp.

I would like for them to tell that to their kids in front of one of the Prevost sites. Those things cost 5 times their glass houses they live in!:mad:

Chris -

A Baby Ruth looks like it has kernels of corn in it!! :thumbsup2

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

At my SIL's baby shower last fall they played a game with baby diapers and smooshed candy bars. It was DISGUSTING !! Can't look at candy bars the same way anymore :scared:

At my SIL's baby shower last fall they played a game with baby diapers and smooshed candy bars. It was DISGUSTING !! Can't look at candy bars the same way anymore :scared:

uggh... I didn't think anything could ruin a candy bar for me.. Hope I can get that pic out of my mind by tomorrow....

I invited this guy:
oldies_speedo.jpg

He must be a male-stripper, because it looks like he has sand dollars in his bottom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter