• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

I see a bunch of these "spoilers" as well. There are lots of websites that put out "speculation" with no actual knowledge or truth behind it. There's one in particular that lays out a current story and then adds a bunch of what ifs. They say, "Could it be possible that X and Y will happen next?" I think that Soap Opera Digest is usually privvy to actual spoilers. They frequently interview writers and actors, although these people are told what they can and cannot say. They give just enough info. to keep people watching and waiting. Other sites that claim to have spoilers are dubious. It's mostly just their own speculation spun in a way that sounds like truth.
I read that the actor playing Spencer is filming a show for Netflix for a few months. It did not disclose that he is leaving permanently.

Last edited:
I read that the actor playing Nicholas is filming a show for Netflix for a few months. It did not disclose that he is leaving permanently. I don't see chemistry between Trina and Nicholas. They both need new partners.
You mean Spencer, right? The actor’s real name is Nicholas. I have heard this too.

I read that the actor playing Nicholas is filming a show for Netflix for a few months. It did not disclose that he is leaving permanently. I don't see chemistry between Trina and Nicholas. They both need new partners.
He is going to be playing Lyle Menedez

So is the actress who plays Trina getting the time off also. or will she be permanently leaving? Maybe Nicholas (Chavez?) will return without her, saying she loved it so much, she's staying.

So is the actress who plays Trina getting the time off also. or will she be permanently leaving? Maybe Nicholas (Chavez?) will return without her, saying she loved it so much, she's staying.
Is Trina really going off to Paris? It seems like she should be around with Curtis on the verge of walking and Esme getting her memory back.

Is Trina really going off to Paris? It seems like she should be around with Curtis on the verge of walking and Esme getting her memory back.
I see no information online about the current Trina actress leaving the show permanently. I do find info about the original Trina who left in 2022. I could see GH suspending their storyline by placing Trina and Spencer in France while the Spencer actor films his movie. I have a feeling it will take a semester, or longer, for him to regain the ability to walk. He could surprise her when he picks them up at the airport for May sweeps 😝. As for another evil Esme plot, please say it isn't true, GH. I hope they don't age Ace. The babies who play him are adorable. My heart melted when he cuddled up to his alleged father before Nikolas tore him from his home. I think Spencer may be Ace's dad.

Last edited:
I see no information online about the current Trina actress leaving the show permanently. I do find info about the original Trina who left in 2022. I could see GH suspending their storyline by placing Trina and Spencer in France while the Spencer actor films his movie. I have a feeling it will take a semester, or longer, for him to regain the ability to walk. He could surprise her when he picks them up at the airport for May sweeps 😝. As for another evil Esme plot, please say it isn't true, GH. I hope they don't age Ace. The babies who play him are adorable. My heart melted when he cuddled up to his alleged father before Nikolas tore him from his home. I think Spencer may be Ace's dad.
they would be rewriting history. Spencer hadn't slept with Esme in quite a while before She got pregnant

Good Lord, please don't let there be a constant Nina v. Drew/Carly back and forth revenge storyline for the next 5 years. I'm tired of it already. The only possible advantage to that type of story line is that she's *really* going to piss off Sonny if she keeps going after Carly. Then he can send her away like he did with Gladys.

they would be rewriting history. Spencer hadn't slept with Esme in quite a while before She got pregnant
You are right, but maybe it was a dream. I am joking. Seriously, the "back from the dead" and "baby goes missing" plots are tired and frustrating. GH could surprise us with somethimg that we didn't see on-screen. An epic plot twist. Even if not the biological father, Spencer could adopt if they catch Nikolas and send him to prison. Maybe Trina will go to France, Spencer will disappear to find Nikolas off screen during his absence, and work with the PCPD when he returns.

Good Lord, please don't let there be a constant Nina v. Drew/Carly back and forth revenge storyline for the next 5 years. I'm tired of it already. The only possible advantage to that type of story line is that she's *really* going to piss off Sonny if she keeps going after Carly. Then he can send her away like he did with Gladys.
I agree. They all were wrong. Clean slate, move on. Can't Nina work full-time at the hotel? How did she handle both jobs? People get fired every day. She started the feud when she hid Sonny's identity.

I agree. They all were wrong. Clean slate, move on. Can't Nina work full-time at the hotel? How did she handle both jobs? People get fired every day. She started the feud when she hid Sonny's identity.
I haven't watched today's show so I don't know if I'm missing something important, but Nina is wealthy, she doesn't need a job. I get she had pride in the magazine, but she's not destitute now that Drew fired her.

I was shaking my head at Carly and Drew because suddenly he wants her to stay and they can be together all the time . Carly is looking at him at first like what are you talking about? Knowing that he is changing and she goes into her ride or die mode again. Lol so much for her doing things on her own lol

I love how Olivia didn’t knock Nina down more.
I also had a flashback where Martin was telling Michael not to tick Nina off because s essentially he would unleash the kraken lol. Interesting to see what Nina next step will be.

Last edited:
I love how Olivia didn’t knock Nina down more.
I also had a flashback where Martin was telling Michael not to tick Nina off because s essentially he would unleash the kraken lol. Interesting to see what Nina next step will be.

I also liked how Olivia handled the situation. Of course Nina ignored her advice, but that's not a surprise. It looks like she's going to team up with Valentin again -- I saw he's returning soon.

I was wondering if Kim Delaney would be coming back as Jackie Templeton for Chase and Brooklyn's wedding. I just read an article that said was involved in an accident in which she hit a motorcyclist, presumably while drunk, and left the scene. She now has criminal hit and run charges pending and an upcoming trial. Seems a lot like Haley Pulos's situation. Now I'm doubting that they'll bring her back.

I was wondering if Kim Delaney would be coming back as Jackie Templeton for Chase and Brooklyn's wedding. I just read an article that said was involved in an accident in which she hit a motorcyclist, presumably while drunk, and left the scene. She now has criminal hit and run charges pending and an upcoming trial. Seems a lot like Haley Pulos's situation. Now I'm doubting that they'll bring her back.
Unfortunately she also has a track record of issues with alcohol. Seems as if unfortunately things haven't changed for her. I highly doubt we'll see her on GH again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter