The GH Official Thread Part 3

Are the writers setting up Drew to blow a sprocket and loose it then get sent away some how and Jason come back and maybe he and Carly can get back together?

Are the writers setting up Drew to blow a sprocket and loose it then get sent away some how and Jason come back and maybe he and Carly can get back together?
I wouldn't be surprised if they are. With Jason coming back, him and Carly obviously have unresolved feelings so if Drew is out of the way, they can resolve them just in time for Drew to come back home lol

I'm sure they're setting Drew up to leave at some point since Cameron Mathison has a few movies to film from that deal he signed in November. I'd prefer that Carly gets back together with Sonny rather than Jason. IMO, she has a far better romantic chemistry with Sonny than with Jason. She and Jason had great chemistry as friends but (again, to me) their romantic relationship felt forced and not believable. I will feel so let down if they bring Jason back and have him paired up with Carly.

Here is an odd scenario: if Sonny goes back with Carly and Nina starts to like Cyrus lol 🤮 we need a villain couple

Last edited:
Sonny and Carly always find their way back to each other. I think Jason's return will provide a detour, but they'll get back together eventually. It's already clear that Drew's changing and might go off the deep end soon. I also think Sam and Jason will eventually get back together. It would be a good time for Lulu to wake up to really mess with Sam and Dante!

Drew went to prison for insider trading and is now allowed to come back and run the company? Makes no sense in real life.

LOL, the fabulous Carly Corinthos has no qualifications for any of her jobs. I love how she renamed the diner for Bobbie, then ditched it a week later, to get revenge on Nina. Yet she is somehow morally superior? And you know Carly will drop Drew in a hot second as soon as Jason shows up.

Spencer. Wow. I guess he’ll be charged as an accessory to kidnapping and won’t be able to go to France with Trina. She deserves better. Why didn’t Esme call the police immediately before Nik could get too far with Ace? She only just missed him because she stopped to talk with Trina after court.

I'm wondering if Nina will be the one to bring Jason back to Port Charles. She'll run into him, with him having amnesia of course, and will purposely bring him back knowing it will drive a wrench between Carly and Drew and Carly and Sonny.

I'm wondering if Nina will be the one to bring Jason back to Port Charles. She'll run into him, with him having amnesia of course, and will purposely bring him back knowing it will drive a wrench between Carly and Drew and Carly and Sonny.

I hope it's not another amnesia storyline....especially with Jason. My fear is if he has amnesia, he'll come back as "good" Jason. I like mobster Jason much better.

And Laura just yapping away at Spencer with a phone with her (like tick tok Laura) then she finally calls Dante .I know time has all ready passed since Ace was taken but good grief lol

Last edited:
Spencer is a really good actor, he definitely has the talent to do films. I liked the scenes between him and Nicholas too, Nicholas did seem very sincere in his apology. It still baffles my mind they never did a paternity test on Ace and took Esme's word for it.
Agree to all except handing the baby over to a "stranger". There is no proof who Ace's father. This feels like another plot that will drag on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter