The GH Official Thread Part 3

I agree that they did commit a crime. I guess people are mad because the deal didn't go through, Carly and Drew did not make any money, so why not just let sleeping dogs lie. Maybe people would feel differently if let's say the merger went through and someone lost everything and killed themselves, which would make Carly and Drew responsible, so Nina turning them in for that, maybe people would be behind Nina.

The thing is Nina didn't turn them in because she was so concerned about them committing a crime, she turned them in out of spite. Again, yes, they did commit a crime, I feel this whole storyline is stupid. It would have been better if they didn't commit the crime and Nina said they did.

The thing is Nina didn't turn them in because she was so concerned about them committing a crime, she turned them in out of spite. Again, yes, they did commit a crime, I feel this whole storyline is stupid. It would have been better if they didn't commit the crime and Nina said they did.
Although she did commit one "crime"-she let someone else be blamed for turning them in and not taking the blame/responsibility herself.

OK-I have a question. Spoilers keep turning up on my Facebook feed, and I don't know if they're true. The other day, the "big news" was that the actress who plays Trina is suddenly leaving. And previously, the actor who plays Spencer was leaving. Is Trina really leaving? Or is there some website putting out false info? I tried googling her, but there was nothing about her leaving.

ok, so I know I've been vocal with the unpopular opinion that Nina is not at fault here. And at least on GH, turning in the criminal is worse than the crime, by far. I don't even want to think about what this means in the case of violent crimes.
I have a semi serious question, does this all translate to real life? Your cousin turns in your son in law for embezzlement. SIL gets beat in prison. Is this your cousin's fault?? What if your cousin didn't turn him in but ended up being the key witness that leads to conviction? And it's not even just that Carly hates Nina. The two of them have plenty of reasons to hate each other. It's really that the whole city has the same view.
I understand what you’re saying, and I’m also in the minority that I like Nina, and like her with Sonny. Yes they did the crime, Drew was sentenced and really can’t blame anyone but himself. I don’t even remember why Carly was let off for her involvement, but she seems to always be written as the victim who deserves sympathy, while Nina is a villain. Both of them have been hurtful and spiteful in their actions towards each other and others.

Again, yes, they did commit a crime, I feel this whole storyline is stupid. It would have been better if they didn't commit the crime and Nina said they did.
I agree the storyline is stupid. I wish they would move on from this already. I also question why Martin never got any backlash for his betrayal of lawyer client privilege, when he was so quick to tell Michael about Nina. The reporting to the SEC was supposed to remain anonymous. Not sure how that works in real life.

OK-I have a question. Spoilers keep turning up on my Facebook feed, and I don't know if they're true. The other day, the "big news" was that the actress who plays Trina is suddenly leaving. And previously, the actor who plays Spencer was leaving. Is Trina really leaving? Or is there some website putting out false info? I tried googling her, but there was nothing about her leaving.
I see a bunch of these "spoilers" as well. There are lots of websites that put out "speculation" with no actual knowledge or truth behind it. There's one in particular that lays out a current story and then adds a bunch of what ifs. They say, "Could it be possible that X and Y will happen next?" I think that Soap Opera Digest is usually privvy to actual spoilers. They frequently interview writers and actors, although these people are told what they can and cannot say. They give just enough info. to keep people watching and waiting. Other sites that claim to have spoilers are dubious. It's mostly just their own speculation spun in a way that sounds like truth.

other than for the opportunity for Friday's emotional scenes, why would Bobbie still have an office at GH?

other than for the opportunity for Friday's emotional scenes, why would Bobbie still have an office at GH?
Bobbie still had some kind of administrative position at the hospital. She was a nurse manager or nurse trainer or something similar. She would sometimes be shown around the hospital wearing an ID badge, although they didn't show her actually doing any work.

I’m excited about SB coming back , but all I have read so far is that it will be early this year.

I want Lulu to wake up as well just to see how that dynamic would be with Maxie in her house etc

Since they showed the Kelly's sign and mugs so much today, I'm wondering if Carly will change the restaurant to Bobbie's.

I think she will. I read somewhere in the last few days that Carly was going to create a "memorial" for Bobbie. As soon as I read it I figured she was changing the name of the restaurant.

Sonny certainly gave Cyrus a best down didn’t he?

And Snarlkolas is back . Lol
As much as I despise Cyrus, the beating was extreme and I fast-forwarded over it. I hope they do not defend Sonny with his illness, and given his viciousness, allow him another free pass. It's time for him to be subjected to the same laws as everyone else. Put him in jail. I suspect that Cyrus will decline to press charges, deny he told Laura, and haunt Sonny.

Snarkolas is as annoying as ever. He strutted into town expecting Nina to roll out the red carpet. I want Ace to be with his brother since his parents are despicable.

As to the unidentified spoiler, do you think it has anything to do with the sale of Windemere Castle? I hope so. Snarkolas buying it would be another dead-end plot. When can we talk about the spoiler? 😆

I think she will. I read somewhere in the last few days that Carly was going to create a "memorial" for Bobbie. As soon as I read it I figured she was changing the name of the restaurant.
I hope they keep the restaurant's name. But, the old speakeasy called Flynn'sClub/The Cellar is still in the basement at Kelly's. Maybe they could reopen that and name it Spencer's, since Carly took that name and it would honor Luke, too.

I really liked the tribute to JZ, but I would have liked more flashbacks. Was great to see Lucas and Felix again!

I'm thinking that woman saying she is doing a piece on Bobbie is actually Bobbie's daughter. Not sure if this woman knows that or not, but I think it will turn out she is in fact Barbara Jean's daughter.

I really liked the tribute to JZ, but I would have liked more flashbacks. Was great to see Lucas and Felix again!

I'm thinking that woman saying she is doing a piece on Bobbie is actually Bobbie's daughter. Not sure if this woman knows that or not, but I think it will turn out she is in fact Barbara Jean's daughter.
ok, I have not watched today's show, but Barbara Jean was a young child when she died

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter