The GH Official Thread Part 3

OMG now Christina offered to be the donor as well?! What could ever go wrong with that?
Just having your biological child with your sister's husband who you will then hand over to them to raise....:rolleyes1

OMG now Christina offered to be the donor as well?! What could ever go wrong with that?
Just having your biological child with your sister's husband who you will then hand over to them to raise....:rolleyes1

I figured that GH is wrapping up some major storylines (Nina/SEC, Pikeman, etc.) in the next month or 2 so they need a new one to add to the mix. I have no doubt this won't go well.

So will Esme run into Nicolas at Windermere and it totally come rushing back?

And Joss , you are trying to help Adam but he has some serious issues.I wonder if something bad happens to him and we get to see his parents?

And I know it’s Soap world, but with Finn’s case: Does GH not have their doctors write notes in Patient Portals?
Patient was advised to come back in for more tests but declined. Just saying.

And I know it’s Soap world, but with Finn’s case: Does GH not have their doctors write notes in Patient Portals?
Patient was advised to come back in for more tests but declined. Just saying.

That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. Finn treated the patient for a tapeworm, which he did have, and also ordered additional tests. That shows he was being thorough in his diagnosis process, rather than just treating the obvious. He knew the patient could have had other conditions, and ordered the test to reveal or rule them out. It was on the patient to schedule the tests and show up for them. The doctor can't control the patient's follow-through. And if the patient doesn't take the doctor's advice, the consequence are on him. It would have made more sense if Finn said he only treated the tapeworm and left it at that. Then he could possibly be negligent.

And how Dante get to Windermere so fast? I thought I heard the security service tell Ava on phine that the cops were in the way? Lol

I must say they have kind of dumbed down Felecia considering she used to be a PI.
Why not have her go to the stable cause she knows he won’t be there bro he is at the tv show? Lol

I must say they have kind of dumbed down Felecia considering she used to be a PI.
Why not have her go to the stable cause she knows he won’t be there bro he is at the tv show? Lol
Yes!!! And it took her forever to put the sample in to all the bags and envelopes. Why not put it in that first bag and then get out of there! And why would she have the courier (or whatever he was) come *in* to the TV station to get the sample. Why wouldn't she meet him out front or drop it at the lab after she leaves the TV station?

It's very strange that all these random people are just walking around a TV show set. The Deception staff could be there, but Felicia, Scott and Felicia's messenger guy? They wouldn't be allowed in, let alone be roaming freely. And it's weird that the hair stylist would take an order from Felicia, a rando she's never seen, "The producer is looking for you." And as it was said previously, I'm sure Cody had a hairbrush at the Q's stable. Felicia could take his hair, his toothbrush or a glass he used recently. Heck, she could even test the horse in case he's Mac's son too!:rotfl:

Yes!!! And it took her forever to put the sample in to all the bags and envelopes. Why not put it in that first bag and then get out of there! And why would she have the courier (or whatever he was) come *in* to the TV station to get the sample. Why wouldn't she meet him out front or drop it at the lab after she leaves the TV station?
I thought I saw her touch the hair sample with her bare hands during that long bagging process.

I am so ready for this particular poor innocent Carly storyline to be over. Speaking of Bobbi, Carly hasn't been innocent since before she came to town to ruin Bobbi's life.

Not loving the temp Sam. I no she obviously didn't write her script but she came off much less confident than Sam generally is

Interesting to have Bobbie's death and Nina's SEC reveal hit at the same time. Carly will plunge into grief and funeral logistics. Drew will be there to support her. It's not a good time for them to learn the truth. So will Sonny try to protect Carly from the truth, thereby actually protecting Nina? It could become very twisted.

All along I was feeling like Bobbie was just going to pass away from a heart attack or something. Now I'm wondering if one of Luke's enemies killed her because she may have uncovered something while working on his estate paperwork.

And now I understand why Laura Wright said that week of filming in November was so emotionally draining. At first I thought it meant the Nina/SEC storyline came to a head. Then I changed my mind and thought it was because Bobbie's death was being revealed. Now I realize it's both.

All along I was feeling like Bobbie was just going to pass away from a heart attack or something. Now I'm wondering if one of Luke's enemies killed her because she may have uncovered something while working on his estate paperwork.

And now I understand why Laura Wright said that week of filming in November was so emotionally draining. At first I thought it meant the Nina/SEC storyline came to a head. Then I changed my mind and thought it was because Bobbie's death was being revealed. Now I realize it's both.
I read that Bobbie died in her sleep, although there could still be nefarious circumstances. I'm still convinced that Luke is alive and well somewhere. I don't think Tony Geary will be back, but I can see Tracy learning that he's alive and rushing back to Amsterdam to be with him.

I'm sure filming in November was difficult and I think that's why Eden McCoy tapped out when she did. She had just lost her own mother and the prospect of filming Bobbie's memorial was likely too much. I hope her time off allows her to focus on herself, and that she can begin the long process toward healing.

I read that Bobbie died in her sleep, although there could still be nefarious circumstances. I'm still convinced that Luke is alive and well somewhere. I don't think Tony Geary will be back, but I can see Tracy learning that he's alive and rushing back to Amsterdam to be with him.

I'm sure filming in November was difficult and I think that's why Eden McCoy tapped out when she did. She had just lost her own mother and the prospect of filming Bobbie's memorial was likely too much. I hope her time off allows her to focus on herself, and that she can begin the long process toward healing.

I totally agree that Luke is most likely *not* dead, just in hiding (or maybe being held as a prisoner by someone). I'd love to see Tony Geary come back just for one scene like he did many years ago when (I think) he came to get Tracy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter