The GH Official Thread Part 3

You know I thought that is what she said, but then I was like no, I had to have misheard. What the heck was that about. Did she misspeak the line and no one noticed? Maybe she was suppose to say medicine is not an exact science and forgot the exact part lol.
I was so shocked I rewound it to check

So we all know Kristina is going to try to back out of this surrogacy thing. Do you think Blaze asks her to accompany her on some world tour or do you think Blaze will not approve of it and ask Kristina not to do it?

So we all know Kristina is going to try to back out of this surrogacy thing. Do you think Blaze asks her to accompany her on some world tour or do you think Blaze will not approve of it and ask Kristina not to do it?
I hope not to either one. I want Kristina to find someone who she can have a life with and also do surrogacy and maybe have that help her grow up.

I hope they give Lois a storyline. She adds mischief to the show. Its nice to see Monica back behind her desk.

Last edited:
I kind of agree with Alexis and TJ regarding Kristina as a surrogate. As Alexis said, probably better with someone who has been pregnant before. Especially since Kristina, as a gay woman, will need a donor to have her own children someday. I liked Kristina’s talk with Sonny, and how he let her know he would support a relationship with Blaze.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Bobbi's death has still not been addressed. I wonder if they want to wait until after the holiday episodes.
I'm wondering IF they're going to address it, it's been so long (although for a while, there were reasons). Maybe at some point it will be mentioned, but I'm starting to wonder whether maybe the type of honoring they did with Epiphany isn't going to be repeated for Bobbi.

Was nice to see Monica again. I'm surprised Bobbi's death has still not been addressed. I wonder if they want to wait until after the holiday episodes.

I'm thinking it will be addressed in January. Laura Wright commented on social media a few weeks ago that she had an emotionally exhausting week of filming that week and it was estimated the show(s) taped that week would air in January. I originally thought the episodes might have been the Nina/SEC storyline but I changed my mind and I think those episodes were about Bobbie's death.

I read an interesting theory about Blaze. Back when Skye (Chandler-Quartermaine) was in town, Luke nicknamed her "Blaze" because of her red hair. Skye had a baby with Lorenzo Alcazar that she named Lila Rae Alcazar. There is speculation that Blaze might actually be Lila Rae. It does seem odd that they would reuse the name without some kind of connection. Or, perhaps the writers were just looking for an interesting name and didn't consider that it had already been used.

On another note, the adorable little girl who plays Donna is a fantastic actress! She's only 6, yet she seems to have a good grasp of how to portray her character's emotions and, even more importantly, how to relate to the adults around her. Contrasting her to the little boy who plays Wiley, he's cute. He delivers his lines. But he comes across as a bit of a robot. That's not uncommon for actors his age. It's quite impressive to see such a young actress who really seems to get what acting is all about. I feel like that's why she's getting so much screen time lately.

I read an interesting theory about Blaze. Back when Skye (Chandler-Quartermaine) was in town, Luke nicknamed her "Blaze" because of her red hair. Skye had a baby with Lorenzo Alcazar that she named Lila Rae Alcazar. There is speculation that Blaze might actually be Lila Rae. It does seem odd that they would reuse the name without some kind of connection. Or, perhaps the writers were just looking for an interesting name and didn't consider that it had already been used.

On another note, the adorable little girl who plays Donna is a fantastic actress! She's only 6, yet she seems to have a good grasp of how to portray her character's emotions and, even more importantly, how to relate to the adults around her. Contrasting her to the little boy who plays Wiley, he's cute. He delivers his lines. But he comes across as a bit of a robot. That's not uncommon for actors his age. It's quite impressive to see such a young actress who really seems to get what acting is all about. I feel like that's why she's getting so much screen time lately.
Interesting theory on Blaze. I know she told Christina what her real name was a week or two ago but I don't remember what she said. I don't remember it being Lila, though. But she might not have told her her *real* name.

I totally agree about the actress who plays Donna. She's so cute and she never feels like she's just saying her lines. She's very believable. I hope we get to enjoy her for a few years before she suddenly turns into a teenager. :)

So Esme got a memory flash. I'm going to assume she will get all her memories back now. Of course she won't say anything, but will she remain "good" or revert back to her old scheming self.

I just read that news of Bobbie's death will hit Port Charles in early January. Memorial episodes for Jackie Zeman will be aired January 10th and 11th. The article also said that Ryan Carnes will return as Lucas for the memorial.

Also, I read that there will be a GH 60th anniversary special on January 4 at 10:00 p.m.

Last edited:
I didn't remember that. I remember Sam and Sonny's daughter Lila.
If Blaze is not related, it wouldn't be the first time they reused a name. Heck we had two Olivia's at the same time for a brief period when they brought Olivia Jerome back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter