The GH Official Thread Part 3

I wonder if Trina will be hurt and then Portia and Curtis will really be against her relationship with Spencer, to the point of interfering.
I agree, where is Taggart btw?

The boat was a surprise today. I was wondering how Esme would corner them. Maybe Spencer will get knocked overboard and be presumed dead, so he can go off and film whatever he's filming. Hopefully he comes back.

Seeing the boat was funny and maybe Spencer and Trina didn’t learn their lesson from being in a boat the last time lol.

I love Tracy lately. Yes , she can be difficult, but she has her loyalty moments and she seems to love Finn even though he isn’t a Q.

The boat was a surprise today. I was wondering how Esme would corner them. Maybe Spencer will get knocked overboard and be presumed dead, so he can go off and film whatever he's filming. Hopefully he comes back.
My guess is that Spencer is going to leave with Esme to go off and find Nicholas & Ace. By doing that he can keep tabs on Esme and knows she's not stalking Trina. And Esme will think she can win Spencer back. Now, I haven't heard anything concrete (but have heard rumors) about Kristen Avery Pohl taking a leave of absence so that scenario might not work. Just a thought...

Last edited:

My husband doesn't watch GH but knows enough from when I have it on. Yesterday he walked by the TV, paused for a minute and said, "A Cassadine on a boat? That never ends well."

BTW it's obvious that the set is the same one they use for the Haunted Star. Nice recycle job!
My husband is the same same. The text message killer stuck with him and when ever they are looking for someone he always says it was the text message killer.

Does anyone think Jason is the shooter? Sonny commented to Dex whoever it is knows their system. Of course if it is Jason he has obviously been brainwashed.

My husband doesn't watch GH but knows enough from when I have it on. Yesterday he walked by the TV, paused for a minute and said, "A Cassadine on a boat? That never ends well."

BTW it's obvious that the set is the same one they use for the Haunted Star. Nice recycle job!

Yes, the *exact* same set! They could have at least painted it a different color and spruced it up a little bit. And since there was clearly a slip lock on the outside of the door to the room that Esme was knocked out in, why in the world would Spencer & Trina have not locked that door when they left the room??? Also, it' very interesting/odd that when Esme hit the captain over the head there was a TON of blood (or more like red kool aid) on the deck but she gets hit over the head with a huge wrench and barely has a dribble of blood that stays nice and neat at her hairline rather than running down her face.

Does anyone think Jason is the shooter? Sonny commented to Dex whoever it is knows their system. Of course if it is Jason he has obviously been brainwashed.

That's a good thought but I'm thinking it's too early for Jason to have been written in to the show. I think the shows are written a few months before they air. Based on interviews with Steve Burton, it sounded like the job offer at GH was very recent. But, I do think it's possible the writers had no clue who the shooter was going to be when they wrote the shows and just figured they'd play it by ear. :D

I was actually wondering if Dex is working as a mole for someone else (Selena Wu????). I can't remember what happened but I remember watching an episode a month or so ago and Dex did/said something that made me think he was working for someone else.

Last edited:
There no reason that Esme shouldn't survive a dive into the water. She was knocked out for a short while, but she was alert and strong enough to come back with her little syringe. Spencer, on the other hand, was injected with whatever Esme was shooting so he could drown very quickly.

My theory: Nikolas had a security team following Spencer to protect him from evil Esme. There were nearby on the water and will covertly scoop Spencer up before he drowns. They will take him to Nikolas to recover and he'll spend a few months with him and Ace for his safety. Perhaps they agree that it's better they keep his survival a secret from everyone in Port Charles so Esme can be hit with a murder charge (even a double-murder charge if the boat captain was dead). When she's safely tucked away with her mommy in prison (and he's done filming his other show), he can reappear. Laura will be happy to see him. Trina will be hurt that he let her believe he was dead. This will cause conflict between them and the fun will begin. Perhaps Trina and Adam will bond over their mutual problems and they'll be hot and heavy by the time Spence comes back. The possiblities are endless! :rotfl:

I just read that Avery Pohl (Esme) has left GH. Yesterday was her last air date. The article didn't indicate that it is a temporary exit -- it seemed permanent (or at least until they decide to bring Esme back from the dead 😀).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter