The GH Official Thread Part 3

Yet another "presumed dead" plot. I can't take it. There are so many clever ways to remove a character in a less predictable manner. Esme on the run again, Trina's fake emotion was hard to watch. She is usually a decent actor. These are episodes written after the writer's strike, right? Where is Taggert? Surely the ELQ plane had room for another. The only fun plot is the wedding planning with Tracy helping to slow Lois. Sonny and Ava avoiding assassins, Carly a sudden magazine magnate, Nina's revenge, and whatever is going on between Anna, who refused the police commissioner job, and the deputy mayor, who should be at City Hall covering Laura's latest trip, all are nonsense. GH can be so clever, but this is dull. Esme had many who forgave her, the return of her long-term memory should not have caused this. Poor Ace.

Last edited:
There no reason that Esme shouldn't survive a dive into the water. She was knocked out for a short while, but she was alert and strong enough to come back with her little syringe. Spencer, on the other hand, was injected with whatever Esme was shooting so he could drown very quickly.
That’s what I was thinking. Isn’t it supposed to be the Seine River, which has fairly calm water? Seems a lot less dangerous than falling into an ocean. When they showed the dove washing up, I thought we’d see Esme or Spencer too. Now of course, they won’t find the bodies, leaving the potential for either or both of them to return some day. These storylines really do get old and repetitive.

That’s what I was thinking. Isn’t it supposed to be the Seine River, which has fairly calm water? Seems a lot less dangerous than falling into an ocean. When they showed the dove washing up, I thought we’d see Esme or Spencer too. Now of course, they won’t find the bodies, leaving the potential for either or both of them to return some day. These storylines really do get old and repetitive.
I looked up some info on the Seine because, why not? :rotfl: Its deepest point is 31 feet, so not unreasonably deep for rescue divers. The boat didn't seem to be moving when they fell and river currents are nowhere near as rough as an ocean. Experts should be able to plot the direction and speed of the currents and determine which way and how quickly the bodies would have drifted. It seems like they could pinpoint a general location fairly quickly and use underwater cameras and divers to look for them.

But, I'm going to stand by my theory that Nikolas had eyes on Spencer the whole time. Perhaps they even pulled Esme out of the water. Nik will keep Spencer with him and Ace and lock Esme up somewhere for safe keeping. Avery Pohl is definitely off the show for the foreseeable future. I agree with an article I read that GH basically ran the character into the ground. The only way they could temporarility redeem her was to give her amnesia. But that couldn't be permanent and they needed evil Esme as part of Spencer's leave of absence while he films his other show. So basically they sacrificed Esme to give Spencer an exit. She a great actress and I hope they find a way to bring her back in the future.

Well todays ending was interesting.

And at least they could have gotten an actor that looks more like the original Jagger. Lol

Are Ava and Sonny going to get close and hook up again?

I agree, the actor playing Jagger looks absolutely nothing like the original one. In fact, he's the complete opposite. Certainly there was some Antonio Saboto, Jr. lookalike available for casting. :D

I'm also wondering if Ava & Sonny will hook up again. Even a one-night stand that Nina walks in on would be awesome. :D

1) so that's it? Adam is now a sensible human
2) Trina was referring to Spencer in the past tense before the splash had settled. Not really, but "he loved to swim, he hated the cold
3) so, FBI agents are now approaching unaccompanied children? I guess they made that better with "recognized he was getting agitated..." Anyone recall the actual storyline when Jagger left town?

1) so that's it? Adam is now a sensible human
2) Trina was referring to Spencer in the past tense before the splash had settled. Not really, but "he loved to swim, he hated the cold
3) so, FBI agents are now approaching unaccompanied children? I guess they made that better with "recognized he was getting agitated..." Anyone recall the actual storyline when Jagger left town?
I honestly have to try to go google or YouTube when jagger left it’s been so long

I was just reading that Adam is off the show but could return at a later date. It seems like there’s room for him to stick around. With Spencer and Cam gone, there are no college-age boys to play off Joss and Trina. And I don’t mean in a romantic way. They should have friends their age. I could see Carly hiring Adam to work at Bobbie’s and even have him live upstairs if the dorms are too expensive. He could be working his way though college as a music major while Joss and Trina cheer him on. He could even be “adopted” and mentored by some of the adults in town since he has such a jerk father. I could see Carly, Michael, Drew, Portia, Curtis and even Sonny dropping by the diner to check on Adam and impart their experiences and wisdom. I feel like they missed an opportunity by not having his story continue to play out

So what was buried in the gravesites for Spencer and Esme???? They haven't recovered bodies so why was there fresh loose dirt? And I'm kind of surprised that the Cassadines are always buried in a "common" cemetery and don't have some ornate mausoleum somewhere.

Nice to see Cameron (William Lipton) back, if only for a few days. Poor Trina. So young and already grieving her second boyfriend (Rory and now Spencer). And what will happen with Joss and Dex? They’re getting short on characters in the single young adult storylines.

I had to LOL yesterday with Lucy literally rolling in the hay with Scotty, immediately after being dumped by Martin. I like Martin and Lucy as a couple. Scotty’s kisses looked so awkward. :rolleyes:

I like Martin and Lucy more then her and Scotty.

I don’t know why they would have dirt when there are no bodies. That was just odd. I envision the groundskeeper with a leaf blower just blowing away the dirt lol.

So crazy Heather got to go to the cemetery, but not Snarlkolas?

Is it really someone from Sonny’s inner security taking shots? I was surprised when Sonny was asking Brick as if Brick would have that done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter