The Good News Is......

Disney+ has some new material available...a few episodes of Walt Disney's Disneyland TV series that aired on TV in the months leading up to Disneyland's opening. There's "Man in Space," "The Story of Animated Drawing," and the Disneyland preview episdoe.

The Story of Animated Drawing is pretty great. I watched "Man in Space" 2 evenings ago...that was really great, too.

Please spread the word!
From today's MP DLR Update (10/05/20):

Help for impacted CMs
With tens of thousands of Disney cast members facing layoff, Disney fans are asking what they can do to help. Rather than try to recreate the wheel, we want to share some existing efforts.

The Disney Tourist Blog has set up a fundraising page to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, which at press time has raised over $30,000. You can donate at this link.

A Walt Disney World cast member has founded the Cast Member Pantry in Orlando to help her fellow CMs during furlough. The group announced this weekend that a sister operation will soon be up and running in Anaheim. You can contribute via the group's Amazon wish list.

Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County operates hundreds of distribution sites each week. To find a distribution site, or to make a donation, visit their website.

If you know of other organizations that are specifically helping Disney cast members, please drop us a line and we'll help spread the word.

And the DIS article on helping the CMs:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney...rs-by-supporting-their-small-businesses-more/

“Memories“ plus “2020“ in the same sentence are perhaps not the best advertising verbiage...🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I was wondering about all the 2020 merchandise they have at full price right now. You'd think anything with 2020 on it would be on clearance -- Why would you want that stuff to stick around in inventory? And who would want to pay full price for it (especially by this time)?!

I was wondering about all the 2020 merchandise they have at full price right now. You'd think anything with 2020 on it would be on clearance -- Why would you want that stuff to stick around in inventory? And who would want to pay full price for it (especially by this time)?!

Exactly! My thoughts as well! I’m expecting heavy clearance on those items...

I'm purposely avoiding all the 2020 stuff. I don't need a reminder of our canceled trip!

SoI guess the good news is that I'm saving money? 🤣

My good news this week is that I'm over my surgery and back to work today. I managed the loooong commute from my bed to my home office just fine :Pinkbounc I logged into my work emails and found a big to do list, some of which they sent when they knew I was in surgery lol, but thats ok, nothing urgent, but all caught up now :)

My good news this week is that I'm over my surgery and back to work today. I managed the loooong commute from my bed to my home office just fine :Pinkbounc I logged into my work emails and found a big to do list, some of which they sent when they knew I was in surgery lol, but thats ok, nothing urgent, but all caught up now :)
Good news, indeed! You've been missed around here. Hope your day goes well and isn't too tiring. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter