The Good News Is......

Big Lots has Apple Pie Sugar. I'm going to experiment with making my own apple pie caramel apples.

One step closer getting on a plane to California end of January. From 29 November , under new EU rules anyone travelling to Ireland from a country outside of EU, ie America wont have to quarantine for 14 days as long as they get a negative PCR Covid test within 5 days of arrival. This week new testing facilities open at Dublin airport.

So basically this means that I will have to get tested before check in at Dublin airport in order to fly to LAX and then when I return, I need to get tested again, so that I don't have to quarantine for 14 days. The tests will cost €129 each time.

Still waiting on the travel bans from both Irish and USA Governments to be lifted, but this new testing facility at the airport shows that international travel is on the way back :)

Spreading some Thanksgiving cheer.

A few days ago, a package turned up in the mail. It had the correct house number and street but the wrong neighbourhood / district. It wasn't for me but I know that there is the same house number and street in a different part of Dublin, so I guessed it was for them. There was a recipient name and and phone number on the outside of the package, so I took a chance and rang the phone number. Yes I was right, it was for the lady in the other neighbourhood / district.

I got her full name and zip code, and put the package in a new envelope and wrote the correct address and put it back in the mail. This morning I got a lovely text message and a €5 digital gift card. She got her package and was so appreciative that I took the time to track down the correct recipient and re send it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter