The Good News Is......

Yippee-skippee!!

Wonder if they'll offer Disney Dooneys, those are usually Disney online exclusives.
It is being rumored that this is possible. Last year there were Disney bags at the tent sale. This is the first year that the sale is online, so no one knows for sure what will be offered. But Disney bags are a possibility!

They’re heeerrre! Doing my happy dance!

now to see if I can get the pic to post!

Edited to give another Thank You to @theluckyrabbit without whose help and encouragement I never would have achieved my dream (of HM crocs!).
They're cute! And meant to be -- we checked WOD this past weekend and didn't find your size. So glad this worked out for you! :) (Have you seen them glow in the dark yet?!)

They're cute! And meant to be -- we checked WOD this past weekend and didn't find your size. So glad this worked out for you! :) (Have you seen them glow in the dark yet?!)

I have! I honestly didn't realize they did until I walked into a dark room and went "Whhhhhaaaaatttt????".

That Williams Sonoma stuff is too cute! And that Fridge!!!!!!

Very cute. Any arch support?
There is some/moderate arch support. My Crocs are house/garden shoes, so I don't need lots of arch support from them. I've never used them for serious walking, but I know some people do wear them at the parks -- personally, I don't think my Crocs would provide enough arch support for that. But they are fine for use around the house and yard.

Good news, I've been keeping myself distracted rechecking my hotel stays and rebooking as they become cheaper. My NYE stay dropped from $926.66 for six nights to $625.50 for the same period. I saved $300! Woohoo!

I'm just choosing to conveniently ignore that that means they anticipate far fewer wanting to stay because DLR won't be open :rotfl: . They are one of the hotels that's been open, though. Which is good for me since they're the one with the generous pet policy.

Also booked a slightly shorter three day trip over NYE and at least one of those two trips will be taken whether DLR is open or not. Thank heaven for day before cancellation policies! I mean, we'll decide before then, of course, but being able to lock in the really good price is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter