The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like touching other people

and i really, really don't like other people touching me.

6e98f5f86d7811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

:lovestruc

my old drama teacher is in this episode of Fraiser

i should go back to drama or musical theater classes. i loved it and i was actually decent at it.

i have to write a thing on my favorite musical artist and there's like a 80% chance the assignment will end with me keysmashing everything

i just have a lot of EMOTIONS.

So for this scholarship I have to prove my achievements in three categories.

I've got academics and arts down pretty well, but I can't think of anything decent for a last category, which can be technology, green, government, faith, community service, or other.

So for this scholarship I have to prove my achievements in three categories.

I've got academics and arts down pretty well, but I can't think of anything decent for a last category, which can be technology, green, government, faith, community service, or other.

Well, you go to church, right? Do it on faith or whatever and fill it with quotes from your priest (or whatever) :~)

Well, you go to church, right? Do it on faith or whatever and fill it with quotes from your priest (or whatever) :~)

eh for faith they have suggestions of being like an officer/leader in youth group and I'm always too busy for that so that wouldn't be a strong enough example...eurgh.

well actually I could mention how I've helped with our foster care ministry and videos for camp and services etc. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter