i'm trying to decide on which resort my mom and i will stay at in june

port orleans french quarter or carribean beach

tumblr_lznoysB0Tf1qdb30ao2_400.jpg

tumblr_lznoysB0Tf1qdb30ao4_400.jpg

tumblr_lznoysB0Tf1qdb30ao5_400.jpg

tumblr_lznoysB0Tf1qdb30ao6_400.jpg

tumblr_lznoysB0Tf1qdb30ao7_400.jpg

tumblr_lznoysB0Tf1qdb30ao8_400.jpg

i don't want to do career day at the college because there isn't any good careers on the paper for me to pick

is it bad that i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't like my new testament teacher?

i mean first off, she gives me a 50 on NOTES because i came in late because i had a doctor's appointment and missed half the movie (i eventually talked her into giving me an 80 >.< )

then she gives me a 76 on this stupid booklet project! WHEN I DID EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID TO DO. why would i find my own extra information when you already gave us extra information?? now i can go find my own and the highest grade i can get is an 88.

and lastly, we wrote a paper last week (1 1/2 pages) talking about which disciple we'd want to have as a friend. i pick nathaniel, i think, and my paper was the right length and included good reasons why i'd wanna be his friend. and i get an 85! AND EVERYONE ELSE GETS A 100. even my friend who wrote half a page!

i really really really don't like her. at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter