The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when the sun forgets to shine, i'll be there to hold you through the night, WE'LL BE RUNNING SO FAST WE CAN FLY~

Everybody gets the itch, everyone hates that ~ everyone's allergic to, poison ivy

tumblr_m0qakqbGHO1qzueeho1_500.jpg

I ship this so hard that I smile like an idiot every time I see them near each other O O P S. Like, I say Cargan and Kames are my OTPS, but it's seriously K Belt SOB SOB. Like, they're perfect. I was sad because Dustin and Kendall didn't sit next to each other at the BTMovie premiere. I HAVE ISSUES OKAY

please let us not have a reading quiz in ap euro tomorrow
because we had 20 pages of reading
and the website i get my notes from is from the last version of our text book and it doesn't have the second section of our reading, and i can't be bothered to actually read... ya know... yeah... but i mean it's just the american revolution from Britain's "leadership" stand point, how hard could it be?

I CAN'T WIN THIS STUPID GAME

i hate it and yet i can't stop playing

my chat is like a soap opera omg.

"You're a.....scammer!"

"I'm not a scammer, I'm a.....senior citizen"

s2g this exchange just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter