The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
UberFacts ‏ @UberFacts R
Liam Payne (From One Direction) has a morbid fear of spoons - koutaliaphobia.

funny-facebook-fails-fact.jpg

oh my god:lmao:

And you know we'll be the last ones pickin' up the pieces
We'll be the last ones standing up strong
We'll be the last ones making all the right things wrong
As the days go by

ugh. so much love for this song.

not sure how i didn't get in trouble at school with my shirt today
i wore my mickey mouse crop top and i mean it's not that cropped, but you can still see some of my stomach

“Double dibs.” James hissed in Logan’s ear, causing Kendall to inwardly groan, of all the times for James to hit on a girl, now was not one.

She was pointing a gun at them, and part of him was hurt by the fact that James continued to have to promote his “straight player” facade in front of Logan and Carlos, who Kendall knew were in some kind of “secret” relationship.

He sighed a little and then focused back on the girl with the gun, frowning a little. “Get in the van if you want to live.” She said, looking completely serious, and he couldn’t help but be slightly distracted by her accent.

“What if we want to live, but don’t want to get in the van?” Logan said, just a hint of his snarky attitude bleeding through.

Kendall opened his mouth to say something but was cut off as the girl unblinkingly adjusted the aim of the gun and shot Logan in the leg for the second time that day.

He started to say something but bit it back and let James and Carlos respond to her and shuffle him into the van.

MY HEART

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter." -Dr. Seuss

oh god my BABIES.

loving anyone on this show is like ripping out your own heart and setting it on fire.

so i got asked to go the btr concert
and CODY SIMPSON IS GOING TO BE THE OPENING ACT ahahahsahshahsdha he's adorable! lol why is it that i like the opening act of btr's concerts better than btr? oh well

but i'd have to pay like 70-80 dollars and they're really good seats, but idk if i want to see btr that bad. like if it was 1D still opening for them, i'd go FOR SURE

so i got asked to go the btr concert
and CODY SIMPSON IS GOING TO BE THE OPENING ACT ahahahsahshahsdha he's adorable! lol why is it that i like the opening act of btr's concerts better than btr? oh well

but i'd have to pay like 70-80 dollars and they're really good seats, but idk if i want to see btr that bad. like if it was 1D still opening for them, i'd go FOR SURE

I don't even wanna see BTR that bad l0l. I got floor seats for $35 in February :P

Downtown Disney on Thursday.

not soon enough.

and urgh I want an Animators' Collection doll but I don't know which one...

omg it REALLY annoys me when celebrities hold their hands up and cover their faces when paps take pictures of them

like once in a while i understand, but when you do it every single time it gets sooo annoying because like you need to deal with it because it's the price you have to pay for being famous, get over it. *cough selena does this all the time and it makes me want to throw a lamp at her or something cough*

oh god i went back to october on my blog and lol

tagged as:
personal,
i’m over it, obviously it wasn’t meant to happen- at least i got my friends back and that’s all that really matters to me. besides hoping my best friend is okay

4 months ago on oct 16, 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter