The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

*grumble grumble* back when i was in the kingdom keepers fandom we only had one book in the series. with good cover art!

tumblr_mc6gn7IuZ71rhr1wqo1_500.jpg

w h a t

*grumble grumble* back when i was in the kingdom keepers fandom we only had one book in the series. with good cover art!

i tried reading that series but they're on book, what? 50? 65? 12? it's too many and more keep coming.

imagine how much more productive i would be if i didn't like boybands i probably would have won the nobel peace prize by now

the first time i was ever attracted to Louis Tomlinson was when i saw a crappy ~punk~ edit of him with awful tattoos then he got a bunch of awful tattoos and now i want to climb to the rooftops and scream about how much i love him

i can't tell is this is Jane Seymour or not because like every woman was named Jane or Mary back then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter