• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

the fact that i still have three and a half months of vacation left though what am i going to do

tumblr_mm4fidDiwc1qkbrfio3_250.gif

bb Buster, the true star of the show

when AD airs, my brother and i are planning on marathoning the entire season

tumblr_mm3k6xq91y1rxyf78o2_250.gif

literally do not know why glee insists on making Floursack de Bergerac the new ~lead guy~ when they have THIS GUY right here. he's cuter and more talented.

((((actually i do know why dammit glee you are the worst))))

some girl i was talking to got mad at me bc i told her i didn't like her otp because it was so drama filled omg

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh i remember why i don't care for Maeby/Lindsey plot in this episode

trans* misogyny how about NO

for a really long time, i desperately wanted straight hair.

this is my hair in its natural state:
533066_10150726420792822_728537094_n.jpg

but i used to hate it so much because "it's not good hair nobody on tv or movies has this kind of hair it can't be right and i begged to get it relaxed starting when i was five

because everyone who was considered pretty or to have pretty hair had straight hair and i never ever saw any woman who had hair like mine.

so like...representation really matters

my older brother called me so I answered with my best "heeey brother" but I don't think he got the joke -_-

Omg Regina the evil queen is on lost too

Belle, the giant, and Regina are all on lost
Once upon a time is like a lost reunion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter