• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I think I saw a prostitute at the Grand Floridian once but I feel like the weird stories thread wouldn't be able to handle that. It was quite the juxtaposition. And for all I know it could have just been a woman who likes to walk around in a corset, fishnets, and super-high heels.

"Woman: I'm smart
Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
Woman: I'm creative
Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
Woman: I have value
Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb ****"

huh. in profile view it becomes incredibly obvious that i have Black features

i mean it's always noticeable but in in profile it becomes increasingly so

I am laughing so hard at this dumbo story me and my friends are making up rght now oh my gosh

We get out of school on my birthday

And I am having a Tinkerbell birthday cake because YOLO
actually I hate the saying yolo. Like despise

yesterday my brother told me that i sound like Adele when i sing

which is pretty much the best compliment i've ever gotten.

(i believe him about that because i KNOW he's heard me belt out "Skyfall")

BJOeiiZCMAElwS5.jpg

sometimes i cry because lea michele is so adorable

I have an art test tomorrow. I have a take home math quiz due tomorrow. I hung out with friends all day. Oops.

"hello students. welcome to my math class. we will be having a class trip this year, the first ever math field trip in history. it’s to hell. here we are"

yep

When my art history teacher says "don't worry, I'll be putting the pictures on the board so you can see them." If you are going to do that you need to make the picture either larger or more clear than they are on our papers.

without fail every year I end up with a teacher who gives that first-day speech of "this isn't just a [subject] class, this is a life class"

barf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter