• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

My art history teacher is holding our test grades at ransom until 90% of the class does the course evaluation. :rotfl:

My school gives out free bubble wrap for finals week!
47C80F0B-B125-4149-A97F-4D936FF901C9-2262-000003A353539D2A.jpg

My birthday is in about three weeks

wahhh I don't know what to think about that

I like James' haircut now. When he first cut it I was like eeehhhhh but now I sort of like it

so weird to see pictures of boston before the big dig with giant bridges running through the middle of the city

it's weird for my grandparents to see pictures from when we go to boston bc they used to go pre-big dig

I am already picking out the songs for my video for our October trip. That is my favorite time to go down there of all time

I don't even really like Nicki Minaj whatsoever, but I like her song Marilyn Monroe

My English teacher spazzed out today during class. Like she's old, so it wasn't that unexpected. But it was still like what do we do when our teacher is saying these words that don't make any sense and really aren't even words and she's staring off into space? Needless to say, it was interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter