The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

This year's seniors motto thing is "13est you've ever seen" because the 1 and 3 apparently look like a b?????? But really it looks like 13-est and that makes no sense

And they also have "class of 2013, best you've ever seen" which also sucks because you can do that with any graduating year in high school right now, 2014 2015 and 2016 all sounds good with that too

MickeyisBeast said:
This year's seniors motto thing is "13est you've ever seen" because the 1 and 3 apparently look like a b?????? But really it looks like 13-est and that makes no sense

And they also have "class of 2013, best you've ever seen" which also sucks because you can do that with any graduating year in high school right now, 2014 2015 and 2016 all sounds good with that too

Our seniors saying is like that! It's like a 13oss. I think it's stupid but whatever it aint my class lol

my favorite one direction song isn't even a one direction song it's harry singing "isn't she lovely" at his audition and it's only like 40 seconds long

My fingers hurt from typing, but I am honestly super proud of myself, I typed a six and a half page paper today! it's not very good, but I can edit tomorrow, at least I have words on the page.

even if they stars and moon collide
i never want you back into my life
you can take your words and all your lies
oh oh oh i really don't care
oh oh oh i really don't care

tumblr_mmdysq15zP1s5zf6fo2_500.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter