The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

935567_606480579362064_1993695536_n.jpg

this is my favorite picture because i identify on a spiritual level with the guy in the background

nerdylightbulb said:
this is my favorite picture because i identify on a spiritual level with the guy in the background

Oh. My. Gosh.
bahahahahahaha

i just realized that i'm probably never going to be able to replace any of my older Kevin Jonas posters and now i'm sad

the weirdest thing about college is that i suddenly have FRIENDS

and like...a LOT of friends.
like if i want to do something, i have someone to do it with.

what the hell is up with the one direction fandom and their belief of an evil ~management~

this kid is beating a man and singing "don't you dare. don't you dare, ugly man, hurt my mother" over and over and it's going to be stuck in my head forever

in 44 days i'll be FREE
i finish school on friday... and then i have to get through 6 weeks of long answer exams

oh well year 7-10, 12 & 13 finish on like the 24th july so i'll be in dc before my school has officially finished for summer damnnnn

in 44 days i'll be FREE
i finish school on friday... and then i have to get through 6 weeks of long answer exams

oh well year 7-10, 12 & 13 finish on like the 24th july so i'll be in dc before my school has officially finished for summer damnnnn

I finish in two weeks, 17 days counting those who need to take exams, but most/some of us won't. At our school, if you get an A and an A for the two semesters in a class or an A and a B then no exams.

I finish in two weeks, 17 days counting those who need to take exams, but most/some of us won't. At our school, if you get an A and an A for the two semesters in a class or an A and a B then no exams.

ahh i'm jealous. i live in england and we do gcse's so my future basically depends on how i do in the next 6 weeks in 11 different subjects ahhhhhhh. it's compulsory for everyone in the country to do the same exams ):

1 test and 1 paper down, now only 1 more test and 2 more papers stand between me and summer vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter