• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

If you have to go out to get essentials , it is not okay to look and pick up other things that are not needed right now. You are being selfish. Get in, get what you need, get out.

I've seen this before, and I guess I'm guilty. I don't browse, but when I walked past the Easter candy display, I picked up a bag of jelly beans. Those certainly aren't essential. I guess if no one is supposed to buy that stuff, it shouldn't be out on display.

It is still NOT okay for the clothing store on Main Street to be open when every other one is closed. I see it every day. It is across the street from my “essential” job. I hope NO ONE is going in. Why the cops/enforcement haven’t closed them down is shocking to me.

It is still NOT okay for the clothing store on Main Street to be open when every other one is closed. I see it every day. It is across the street from my “essential” job. I hope NO ONE is going in. Why the cops/enforcement haven’t closed them down is shocking to me.

There’s a nearby town that has a makeup/beauty store still open. It is owned/run by the mayor of that town, so everyone knows how they are getting around things.

Just goes to show, what is considered an essential need to some, is considered non-needed to others...who is anyone to judge what you consider essential?

I knew a pitcher of something w/ rum was going to be essential to my mental health this Sunday afternoon, so you know I picked up some supplies for that during my weekly shop stop!

A lot of barbers and beauticians are working out of their garage....... folks still got to get a haircut..... just sayin.

:rolleyes1Let's hope people don't start reporting others to the authorities based on the contents of their shopping carts, but can it really be far behind?
I have no fear of that. I buy only necessities.

For example, on my most recent visit to Costco, I bought only vitamin C, a 30-pack of toilet paper, a 5-pack of Clorox wipes, a case of H2O, bread, 2 packs of Fully Cooked Bacon, and 2 dozen Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies...all necessities.

I have no fear of that. I buy only necessities.

For example, on my most recent visit to Costco, I bought only vitamin C, a 30-pack of toilet paper, a 5-pack of Clorox wipes, a case of H2O, bread, 2 packs of Fully Cooked Bacon, and 2 dozen Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies...all necessities.
:rotfl2: We could maybe give you a pass if you swapped out the chocolate-chunks for oatmeal-raisin. They're practically considered a vegetable in my house. The bacon goes without saying. ;)

Jellybeans....tequila......swiss rolls all definitely essential IMHO
..............for sure....we went to Mexico Tuesday to pick up tequila, coconut bellies and toilet paper, which are neighbors told us was like swiss cheese, but to the contrary, at 20 cents a roll w/o tax, are actually no different, even prettier than toilet paper in the US.....Now before you all loaded up on me....here In Yuma is a border town that is isolated from mexico and California, all by itself along the Colorado river. Strictly a tourist town that has no other industry but provide medical, liquor and tobacco..............and coconut bellies candy to the North American citizens and home to the folks who harvested the veggies at the grocery stores. So isolated is the border town, that Mexican soldiers from Mexico prevented the 2019 caravan from entering the town.....that is how valuable Los Algodones is to Mexico and North America...............we were actually there because wife had an expensive ring fixed and the jeweler had a different craftsman do the work, the jeweler, out of his pocket paid for the repair.....the amount due was a significant sum for mexico....so we need to essentially reimburse him for his expenses....otherwise we would not have ventured into the already ghost town.

..............for sure....we went to Mexico Tuesday to pick up tequila, coconut bellies and toilet paper, which are neighbors told us was like swiss cheese, but to the contrary, at 20 cents a roll w/o tax, are actually no different, even prettier than toilet paper in the US.....Now before you all loaded up on me....here In Yuma is a border town that is isolated from mexico and California, all by itself along the Colorado river. Strictly a tourist town that has no other industry but provide medical, liquor and tobacco..............and coconut bellies candy to the North American citizens and home to the folks who harvested the veggies at the grocery stores. So isolated is the border town, that Mexican soldiers from Mexico prevented the 2019 caravan from entering the town.....that is how valuable Los Algodones is to Mexico and North America...............we were actually there because wife had an expensive ring fixed and the jeweler had a different craftsman do the work, the jeweler, out of his pocket paid for the repair.....the amount due was a significant sum for mexico....so we need to essentially reimburse him for his expenses....otherwise we would not have ventured into the already ghost town.
Question: What continent do you think Mexico is part of? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter