The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

It's pop.

It's not soda. Soda is something white and powdery that you use for baking or to absorb odors in your freezer.

It's not Coke. "What kind of Coke do you want?" "Orange Fanta" is not a conversation that should be going on anywhere.

It's pop.
Pop is what I call my father in law :P

While we're here, sneakers. Why does everyone else call them something weird?

Character meet & greets are better at Disneyland.

Fireworks are better at WDW.

Cats are better pets than dogs.

If you're a computer/IT person and you're not into Star Wars or Star Trek, then there's something wrong with you.

Haha my cat nor any other cat I had when I was a kid nor any of my in-laws cats (they have 8 right now :oops: ) mess with toilet paper...maybe we've/we have defective cats :lmao:

I'm an 'under' on the TP, but I agree with you on the cats thing. I have never had any cat (and I've had ,and do have many) have ever messed with the TP . Nor have I known anyone that had a cat that touched it!

I don't care which way the tp hangs. But if you have both glass and plastic glasses, and don't load them one than the other (glass, plastic, glass) in the dishwasher, something is wrong with you.

The toilet paper end goes under.

We should always remove our shoes before coming in the house and immediately wash our hands when coming inside- even BEFORE this mess started.

Whipped cream is yucky and so is frosting.
No
Yes!
Yes (Though as I get older, there are a few frostings that I almost like.)

People who hang their TP over the top have never owned a cat.

No, we're just better pet parents. ;) Seriously, though, we've had five cats over the years and none have been interesting in the toilet paper. Under is also better with some human toddlers, I've heard.

I’ve always hated hand shaking. This is one of the positive developments out of COVID. Is your handshake to soft? Was it nice and firm? Did you try to break the other person’s hand during the shake? Excellent!

And has anyone actually had a pleasant experience from shaking someone’s firm or limp hand? The first thing I always did was try to find a sink afterwards.

Just stumbled on here and have a lot of complaints.

Carol killed her husband & fed him to the tigers.
Who? What? DH is still here.
I've actually had some guests have the nerve to replace the toilet paper the wrong way ;)
At least they replaced it. And it goes under.
Cats are better pets than dogs.
That is just WRONG!
I'm an 'under' on the TP, but I agree with you on the cats thing. I have never had any cat (and I've had ,and do have many) have ever messed with the TP . Nor have I known anyone that had a cat that touched it!
I had a golden retriever that grabbed the end of the TP the ran through the house.

They are not the same. The Marmite, to me, is saltier. The Vegemite is like a more mellow Marmite. :)
And what is this Marmite of which you speak? It sounds like a cross between and varmite (or varmit for the unsophisticated) and some form of parasite???? Is it only found in your part of the country??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter