The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Toilet paper and paper towels hanging under just make more sense to me. I never understood why some people prefer it hanging over the roll.

I don’t change others’ TP , but I will rehang the paper towels before I try to pull one.

Last edited:
My toilet paper holder is hung vertically. No matter which way you flip it, paper is always over

Toilet paper and paper towels hanging under just makes more sense to me. I never understood why some people prefer it hanging over the roll.

I don’t change others’ TP , but I will rehang the paper towels before I try to pull one.
There's a rather gross article I read a few weeks ago (I guess all the TP talk got me going into a black hole of information haha) about why at least in a workplace setting under is not advisable and over is the more hygienic way..you can google (if you choose to) about the debate. I'm going to assume that most of the science applies at home even without the presence of stall walls.

The practical reason (so not related to science) is TP is manufactured to be over (ones with the patterns is more what they mean). However, for looks people sometimes prefer under.

1980's was the best decade for music. Period.
Well.........with the best decade of music being the 70s....there would have been no synthesizers or harmonizers...which seem to be foundation of everyone being a musician 50 years later.........or a band in their den....TODAY....there would have been no Earth Day with out John Denver.....and you would not have had a greater appreciation for the 80s music......without Disco!!! and I know that is nit picking...Woodstock was only 4 months away from the 70s.

The ‘60s, ‘70 and ‘80s are my absolute favorite musical eras. It’s the music of my childhood, high school and college years. I love much of the stuff that came before.... what’s come after? Not so much except for a few select songs.

The ‘60s, ‘70 and ‘80s are my absolute favorite musical eras. It’s the music of my childhood, high school and college years. I love much of the stuff that came before.... what’s come after? Not so much except for a few select songs.
I'm not the biggest fan of modern country (I like some just not most) but I feel late 80s/90s (mainly this decade)/a bit of early 2000s had good country. I like some older classic country though for sure.

Well.........with the best decade of music being the 70s....there would have been no synthesizers or harmonizers...which seem to be foundation of everyone being a musician 50 years later.........or a band in their den....TODAY....there would have been no Earth Day with out John Denver.....and you would not have had a greater appreciation for the 80s music......without Disco!!! and I know that is nit picking...Woodstock was only 4 months away from the 70s.

To both of you, my final word on my post was, Period. As in period, point blank, end of discussion. I win. :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

(and fwiw, I do love disco)

Disco was underrated. Especially the actual music that was heard in the clubs as opposed to some of the top 40 hits by people who jumped on the disco bandwagon.

And you people are lucky talking about which way the TP belongs. I fall under the I don't care how it is put on, I'll just be happy someone actually put it in the holder other than me!

(Not an actual image, but a re-enactment of what I have encountered over the years.)Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 1.41.23 PM.png

Yes, yes I do live with lazy people. :laughing:

And you people are lucky talking about which way the TP belongs. I fall under the I don't care how it is put on, I'll just be happy someone actually put it in the holder other than me!

(Not an actual image, but a re-enactment of what I have encountered over the years.)View attachment 484008

My son's don't go that far in their bathroom, just leave the empty roll. I don't think I want to know how they manage with the empty roll.
As far as the over under debate, all of you who say under, sorry just plain wrong.
If the door is left open (again sons) my dog steals extra rolls of TP from the basket in the bathroom and shreds them. We weren't successful in hoarding, so I saved the last half-shredded roll for them to use if it comes to that.

(Not an actual image, but a re-enactment of what I have encountered over the years.)View attachment 484008

I've long since mentioned on the Boards that I gave up years ago getting my husband to replace the roll. I've also mentioned before it took 2 years of living in our home before he found out where the excess toilet paper is stored (we get from Costco)..to him it just magically appeared under the sink :rotfl2: My husband's spot for the empty rolls is the countertops by the sink..like he doesn't even put any effort into it I'd call your picture at least 50% effort :lmao:

OK, let me scream here...........

I am almost out of the Clorox Crystals I use for my white laundry, they're nowhere to be found, well that is except on eBay for around $25 a canister, which is $4 in Target..... I hate these people.........

Thank you...... :scared:

I've long since mentioned on the Boards that I gave up years ago getting my husband to replace the roll. I've also mentioned before it took 2 years of living in our home before he found out where the excess toilet paper is stored (we get from Costco)..to him it just magically appeared under the sink :rotfl2: My husband's spot for the empty rolls is the countertops by the sink..like he doesn't even put any effort into it I'd call your picture at least 50% effort :lmao:

Another, this time professional, re-enactmentof my home. But it has been 20 years and include stamps and batteries along with the scissors and tape.

Another, this time professional, re-enactmentof my home. But it has been 20 years and include stamps and batteries along with the scissors and tape.
OMG I just laughed so hard I cried. If that doesn't describe how it's like in my home I don't know else would; perfect video.

My husband was sitting here watching it with me as well and when it was done he was like "I don't know what you're talking about 😇"

:rotfl:

Totally snapped at my husband that he couldnt use the "good" Menards bags for his trash (construction project) because if it were up to him he would have thrown them out months ago so he can just pretend they dont exist thank you very much.

Carol killed her husband & fed him to the tigers.

Of course! That's not even debatable. But we can argue the why. I think its not because of the money or mistresses, but that he wanted to breed. The tigers. LOL

The toilet paper end goes under.

I can see you have cats. That makes you wrong two ways. Yeah, I said it dogs > cats [/QUOTE]

Whipped cream is yucky and so is frosting.

Make that 4 ways.

Everyone does what works for him but there’s no way that would fly in my house. Men get away with way too much. It’s not funny that he leaves the empty roll on the counter, it’s childish and lazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter