The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Yes, roughly 60 inches to 40 inches. But the thing about Miami is we only have two seasons -- wet and dry. We are currently in the dry season, which runs roughly from October to May, and it hasn't rained for at least a week.

Good news: the sprinklers are sprinkling.

And no...this is not the same as watching grass grow.

Just like Seattle. All the rain is between mid October and Mid May. We can go 3 months without a drop of rain in the Summer.

Wrong is wrong, and icing is why we eat cake.
My Publix sells tubs of just their frosting. No need to waste time on that pesky cake! Just grab a spoon and you are good to go. (I don’t recommend eating it with your fingers although that is the fastest method.) If you go around a holiday, it might even be colored, like the bright green for St. Patrick’s Day.

Store bought frosting is garbage. Home made with powdered sugar is where its at!

And yes local doughnuts are far superior to Duncan Doughnuts.

......your lucky that your mom made you homemade doughnuts, nothing like powdered sugar sticking to your lips and Colonel fingers. My wife wanted to bake a cake but there is no baking soda to purchase. She went to the Duncan section of the grocery store where they sell all those boxed ingredients for making delicious cakes...but alas they were all hoarded out....I feel a Richard Harris powder song coming on!!!

OMG. THIS is gonna get ugly!

Krispy Kreme are to die for.

Krispy Kreme are decent when warm but not when cold.
Dunkin Donuts donuts are good, especially the French Cruellers.

But Winchell's donuts...man. I loved me some Winchell's, back in the day. One building in my high school was about a block away from one, and my dad would drop me and my friend off there every school day about 6:30 am, on his way to work. I'd buy 2 dozen and some chocolate milk (what, I didn't drink coffee in high school), eat a couple donuts on the way to my locker, and be sold out by the time I started opening the locker. I'd get a dozen for $2.50 (spent $5 a day) and sell each donut for .50. I'd make $3.50 a dozen in profit.

Did the same thing with scented pencils and scented stickers in middle school. My price was .10 each, sell 'em for a quarter. Sold Bubbilicous bubble gum. Could buy 5 bundled packs for $1 back then, so 25 pieces. Sold each piece for .25; $5.25 profit on one bundle....

I miss the days back when the biggest problem on DIS Boards was what everybody thought of the Super Bowl halftime show. LOL
Nah, the biggest problem was how unsafe the Skyliner was. It’s probably one of the safest transportation methods now, since they don’t stuff them with people. I may never ride a Disney bus again! I was on a bus from Disney Springs back to All Star Movies back in September and it was so crowded you couldn’t add a business card to the load.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter