The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
OH........ oops......... I meant ummmm something else....... not an anniversary, you know, I meant Hand my purse to me.......... Yeah, that's it. Your purse!!!!

Wendy, what??????

She is Electra in DareDevil, She is on the show ALIAS and she is a total hottie!!!!!

For pics, visit the thread: "Inspired by SpideyHulk's...."

She's all over the place there!;) :p

Originally posted by wendypooh
Well, fly......... I see a LOT of your fav. fella!!! I can see why a girl could go watch that show........... OH, I don't know.......... HUNDREDS of times......... LOL ;)

Oops! I think I passed that mark, wendypooh! :eek: :p J/K!!

Anyway, yes, I did take quite of few of him...didn't I?? Guess that's why I'm glad most of those were taken after he saw my photo album...the second photo album (other is full.....LOL) is mostly him...lots of the other guys too but...mostly of him. Imagine if he saw THAT one! How embarrassing!!! :o

Well, OK! I guess you can drool over her.......... I mean I do have DAVE, and since he is AMAZING, I can relate! I've got to post some pics of him on here............

Flyfly............ he is pretty cute!! I don't blame you. I'm sure he is flattered. You better keep going to the shows........ you wouldn't want him to worry about you! One tip, I'm sure your mother told you, but I'm going to tell you anyway.......... Guys LOVE to be the center of attention, and be "drooled" over........... Just ask spidey!! ;)

BUT, I must say......... my drooling started b-cuz I was totally encouraged by DAVE himself, HE started it!!!!

I'm having second thoughts about going to the GB show........ Just kidding, Fly FLy!!!!

That is why my tag changed Wendy, it says "I ain't 'fraid of no ghost.....buster that is....."LOL......

I am confident my wife will not drool............alot....:p

wendypooh - no, my mom never told me that...LOL...I always feel like I'm being a pest whenever I bother them...
Anyway, I can never ever get guy advice from my mom...she isn't that kind of mom...her husband was her first boyfriend and everything...she didn't attend high school dances like Prom or anything...her wedding dress was bought at...get this: WARDS!!!! :eek: :p

So, I have to figure things out for myself, or get advice elsewhere.

FLY, darling........... consider me you "EXPERT"!! Trust me on this one......... guys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting ALL the attention! You go ahead and drool away! And Spidey, from a man's point of view, tell the girl, men love being drooled on...... oops over!!! I hope she's old enough for that!!!!

Spidey.......... we know you are probably the cutest guy ever, and your wife is a lucky girl........ I'm sure of it.......... but, you know, there are some MALE versions of JA out there for all us girls to drool over........... so get your wife some tissues, like a good husband!! LOL

Claire you know how old my son's are, and the things they say to me, to see me blush!!!! It's down right insane for me to live in a house with 4 males!! I don't know how I do it!!! LOL

lol wendypooh! I couldn't imagine! :)

I'll know to ask you for some advice if I ever need it. :p :) :)

Wendy/Fly Fly---LMAO!!!!

You guys are too funny.

Fly Fly-no bets. I will probably lose....:p

Wendypooh, I am going to Walmart right now to buy about 10 boxes of kleenex for the wife....Do you think that will be enough????? LOL......;) :p

I'm only lurking as I'm not really a part of this conversation.....but I love it....it's so funny.....:) :) :) :) Goodnight everyonexxxx

Goodnight Selina! And be sure to invite yourself into any conversation in this thread! This is about totally hot guys...we welcome more input!! :teeth:

It's too quiet! Ahhhhh!!! Where are the girls???? :)

Anyway, I think I can come up with a few more pictures...but geez...the link I gave you has over 70 pictures and you're still not satisfied?! ;) Boy, it's hard to please you!! hehe!! :)

hey wendypooh - did you see guy in orange #1 as the cowboy that day?? I do have more pictures of him as guy in orange that I have yet to scan...if you go on page two of my website, you will see a couple pictures of him as the cowboy. :)

You ladies may drool over the Ghostbusters, but here is someone more worthy of your drool!

He plays Clark Kent in "Smallville..."

The one, the only...

Tom Welling! Please wipe up your drool with paper towels, please. :)

tw101.jpg

I'll drool over Kirsten Kruek....*swoon*

Barry you know too well. :) But, I think the Ghostbusters are just as worthy as Tom Welling...;) Wow...now we just need Selina to post her Orlando Bloom picture and we'll be all set!! :p ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter