The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tom Welling?

I only see Kirsten Kruek. There are other people in the picture too?

-Kevin

Hey you guys............ I guess I missed you tonight....... I can't sleep, so here I am............. WOW, that orlando guy is pretty alright with me!!!

Spidey...... if the kleenex is not enough, let her use your sleeve!!! LOL but, the mop sounds like a good idea!

Fly....... yeah, orange guy 1 is the ONE!!! Whoa, I almost fell down on the street when he rode by me, hanging off that car, I mean, he just reeked of cowboy heaven! But, alas, I made a bee line to see "MY" dave........ and he made it worth my drool!!!

Salina, HI come on, join in!!! We need all the help we can get with these guys!!! LOL

Originally posted by ERC lover
In defense of some good friends of mine, and from a Universal insider, the only homosexual GB's are red #2, green #1, and green #3.

Well, I'm sure that's none of our business, but maybe that will get that discussion out of here (I was annoyed by it anyway). :) But I did know about one of the guys...an employee at Twister mentioned it...

By the way, welcome to the boards ERC lover :wave: Hope you will stick around! :)

Can you all see Heath Ledger and Andy Roddick now too??? I could when I posted them last night, but today Heath and Andy were gone! :eek: Only Orli's picture remained...how strange. But can you see them now??

ugh...nevermind...I converted them to URLs to make things easier...:)

This is more my speed...
BULLSEYE_images1_03.jpg

You know, no one drools over DocBosch's photo in his sig! DocBosch got back, ladies! Drool until you are dehydrated! :)

Same guy Clare...dont think he's a hottie??
cfarrell_150x185.jpg

OH Yes, Jessica!! Now were talking!! Colin is a hottie, and so is Dave, BUT , in my opinion Ben Affleck....................... ahhhhhhhh is the epitomy of perfection............ drool, drool, drool

Someone tell me how to add pics to these post!!!!

wendypooh...type this:

[img#]insert URL of picture here[/img#]

of course take out the # and you are all set!! :)

Hi Wendypoo........there are two ways that I know (now!!!!)....if the pic is already on the net, go to the place where the pic is and click on the right button on your mouse to get the properties, highlight the address and then do ctrl plus insert to pick it up. Then go back to the diz thread and click on reply as usual, then click on the IMG button, then do shift plus insert to put the address on their, then ok and it should come up!!!! If the pic is not already on the net, you have to save it to somewhere to store it...e.g. dis photo gallery - click on upload photos and follow instructions then do the same as above to put it on the post. Guess that is clear as mud......:p but anyway, I am sure someone else will be able to simplify all that hee hee:D :D

How's your day been? I am a nursery school teacher - work at a private nursery for 2.5-4.5 year olds....so my mornings are spent in the sand pit, water tray, painting , design and technology (making things!!!) role play - home corner.....my favourite place!!;) ;) and the rest of the time group work and literacy that is planned in advance.....so my days are quite busy, but love working with the children - find it very rewarding.:D Anyway, going off at a tangent now......(as usual!! :) )

Hiya fly fly.........! What did I tell you Wendypoo......look fly fly does it in a sentence!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter