The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Maybe this wouldn't be best the place to post this, but since y'all were my inspiration to go looking at resort stays for 2019, has anyone gone in the first week of March, before Spring Break really starts in the U.S? Was thinking I could take Mom to the beginning of F&G before the major crowds hit. Thinking Caribbean Beach which will hopefully have their construction mostly done by then? If not I think Mom would love Port Orleans Riverside. I prefer the rooms at CB and the kids will like the pool more, mom will probably like the feel of POR more. We'll have mom's car so transport shouldn't be a big issue.
Yes!!! It is fantastic. I went with my friend Kim a few years ago. It wasn't warm enough to swim at the times that would have been convenient for us but the crowds and weather were fantastic! Here's my dining report from that trip: https://www.disboards.com/threads/c...ing-2017-dr-complete-8-17-homecoming.3591924/

, I figured we should all post our upcoming trips, since not everyone has a PTR or an active ticker going! So ladies, post your upcoming trips here, maybe some of us will cross paths before May 2019! :grouphug:
Pepper and trips (har har):
August 16-19, 2018 Coronado Springs

November 17-24, 2018 Walt Disney World Dolphin

Plus probably more that aren't booked yet... R has fall break October 4-8, which is usually when we head down for food and wine festival. And of course our May meetup! Nothing is booked yet but I am hoping to stay at AKL Jambo.

Hey ladies. Just thought I'd share a Casey video with everyone. I'm traveling for work this week, but apparently our magic bands for our August trip have arrived and the family thought this was a fitting way to share the news! Enjoy!

Kari, I love this!!!!!! It's super cute!

Same!

Wow, this is amazing! *brainstorms how to add more money to travel budget*

I can't stop thinking about this opportunity!
Last night when Alex came home from work, I asked him if, "I could totally handle flying into Orlando on a Thursday and flying back to Germany on a Monday." :rotfl2:

The biggest downfall is that this is our move month so we could already be in route to our new home, about to go back to FL for a family visit, or still waiting to get our stuff packed up. So many unknowns!

But I did look up flight costs today, just so I knew...:rotfl::rotfl:

Whew, I got SO behind, somehow! So, I already shared but my next trip is August 2-7 staying at Pop Century! Less than a week!

Upgrade a new ticket is what I typically do. I can usually get a bit of a savings from a discount ticket seller (usually Undercover Tourist) that I upgrade which helps with the math when figuring out whether to take the discounted AP renewal rate or to buy a new pass that's good for a whole year. If you're not going between November and May, that's a whole six months that you're paying for an AP you're not using! :eek: But other people like just renewing at the same time every year and knowing they always have a pass.

I think I responded to your answer in my head because I certainly didn't reply in this thread :rotfl:

That seems like the smart way to do it, the discount on renewing is so tempting, but you're right if I'm not using it that it wouldn't make much sense.

What should we do for a girls night out?

I voted for Avengers because I have to see it opening night, but any other night I'm game for whatever!

I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of those of us who have had DISMeets before!

I haven't met anyone yet, but maybe in August!

Also, randomly boarded the same monorail car as Raeven and Josh when we were hopping from Epcot to Magic Kingdom, so we got a monorail selfie!

That's so random! *sings* It's a small world after all....

My mom has decided to go; it's been a long, long time since I've gotten to have some Mommy time and this was a perfect opportunity.

That's so exciting! Love my trips with my dad

my first choice would be FQ.

Me too! POFQ is just lovely. Well, actually, my first choice is AKL but it's probably out of my price range.

Just developed extra motivation to make this trip happen when I realized that it will be the week after my 5-year Brainniversary! I had been intending to do something big to celebrate, and a weekend trip to Disney to meet my friends seems like a pretty good option. :lovestruc

Awww that's amazing, and this trip definitely needs to happen to celebrate!

August 2-9:Pop and AKL

Hey, I'll be there August 2-7! Jealous you're staying at my favorite resort!

But I did look up flight costs today, just so I knew...:rotfl::rotfl:

Do it!!!

I haven't met anyone yet, but maybe in August!

Hey, I'll be there August 2-7! Jealous you're staying at my favorite resort!
We will be at Pop same days as you-my DD is there 2nd as well, then Hubs and I move over to AKL for 2 nights. She works at Muppets/Jedi training but her friend is coming in starting Sunday.

Drink by pool bar meetup??

I figured we should all post our upcoming trips, since not everyone has a PTR or an active ticker going! So ladies, post your upcoming trips here, maybe some of us will cross paths before May 2019! :grouphug:

We are doing a Boardwalk and Beach Club split stay 18-26 August

We're also going in April for the Star Wars half marathon weekend but still debating if we go the week before or after the race

Wow, just seeing this! I recognize most of you since I've been on the boards for a few years now and have read most of your TR's. I've also written a couple myself and will probably be starting a PTR for my Labor Day week trip tomorrow since I'm laid up with a strained lower back and have been occupying my time with DISing! :crutches:

Looking forward to following along!

I haven't been posting much but I do think I said before that I'm definitely in :thumbsup2 And I know my color was green but can't remember what shade so hopefully it was this one.........
IT finally fixed their issues on the TA booking site so hopefully I'll be booked soon!

So, I'll be there from Oct 1-5 and would love to have a quick Meet with any of you who might be there. :) I know some of you better than others, but am wanting to get to know all of you better... and what better way than to say an in person hello!
I definitely want to meet up! Not sure exactly what dates I'll be there but I'm thinking at least the 2-6th so it should happen :goodvibes

Maybe this wouldn't be best the place to post this, but since y'all were my inspiration to go looking at resort stays for 2019, has anyone gone in the first week of March, before Spring Break really starts in the U.S? Was thinking I could take Mom to the beginning of F&G before the major crowds hit. Thinking Caribbean Beach which will hopefully have their construction mostly done by then? If not I think Mom would love Port Orleans Riverside. I prefer the rooms at CB and the kids will like the pool more, mom will probably like the feel of POR more. We'll have mom's car so transport shouldn't be a big issue.
Hi there! I've also been the first week of March and crowds weren't bad at all. The weather went between warm-ish and chilly but that's a time of year it can vary, so it's not really a reason to stay away. I'd go! If you want to try CBR the only construction that should be going on is the Riviera Resort and then the Skyliner but as for the resort shop, food, etc, that should most definitely be done by May.

November 17-24, 2018 Walt Disney World Dolphin
Hey! Did I know this :scratchin Because my mind is :crazy: lately, but WE are going to be there the 17-25th!!! Right now we're at SSR through the 22nd and then CSR, but I want to switch to FQ.
Oh wait.....now I remember discussing this with you I think :laughing: I'm old and forgetful but sh** does come back to me!

We will be at Pop same days as you-my DD is there 2nd as well, then Hubs and I move over to AKL for 2 nights. She works at Muppets/Jedi training but her friend is coming in starting Sunday.

Drink by pool bar meetup??

Oh how funny and random we're there at the same time, at the same resort! Take me with you to AKL :rotfl:

I'd absolutely be down for a pool bar meetup!

Hey Ladies: @pepperandchips, @fallonkendra , @amalone1013 , @Elevationist , @IowaTater , @KathyM2 , @Lesley Wake , @buzzrelly , @ArielSRL , @ariane37 , @MeghanEmily , @kastoney , @CatNipRules , @paradesintherain , @Jfsag123 , @cinderkelly ,@disneyAndi14 , @StarWarsMomofGirls! , @LindseyJo22 , @missjackiemcg , @Vernie822 , @Jenny Sanders , @Tracy161 , @xlsm, @Steppesister

I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of those of us who have had DISMeets before! Please post pictures of your DISmeets whether it be in or out of Disney!
I’ve never had a Dismeet with any of these ladies. Yet......

Hey Girls!!

So, I'll be there from Oct 1-5 and would love to have a quick Meet with any of you who might be there. :) I know some of you better than others, but am wanting to get to know all of you better... and what better way than to say an in person hello!

My schedule is loaded up with ADRs and other fun stuffs, but I could certainly make time for a howdy do if our schedules mesh!!

PM or post here!
We are there Oct 3-7. Oct 3 will be late arrival, the 4th will be pool time at Pop and MNSSHP, the 5th Disney Springs.

Hey! Did I know this :scratchin Because my mind is :crazy: lately, but WE are going to be there the 17-25th!!! Right now we're at SSR through the 22nd and then CSR, but I want to switch to FQ.
Oh wait.....now I remember discussing this with you I think :laughing: I'm old and forgetful but sh** does come back to me!

How dare you not memorize everyone's schedules in addition to your clients' and your own! :rotfl:

Hopefully we can meet for a drink or 3!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter