THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the POLY (10/25-10/31)

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
*~*The Murphys are LIVE*~*
Disney's Polynesian Resort
October 25-31, 2011

MNSSHP & IFWF Here we COME!!!

IMG_8302.jpg

March 2011

IMG_8096.jpg

March 2011

IMG_8157.jpg

March 2011​

ALOHA fellow DISers!!!!! :grouphug:

It's time for another Murphy family LIVE trip report!!! :cool1:
Those of you who have traveled with us before, welcome back!
Newbies, we are glad to have you with us! :flower3:
A little bit about our family:

Me: Erika, age 38, stay at home mom, obsessed with Disney, as well as several other unhealthy relationships with Twilight, Harry Potter, and Farmville. :lmao: I do 99% of the planning, packing, touring plans, dining reservations, etc.

DH: Brendan, age 39, hard working man who is in desperate need of a vacation ;) , a true lover of Disney, obsessed with sports, loves all the rides and especially the food and beer. :woohoo:

DS: Nic, age 12, 7th grade, videogame addict, loves Space Mountain, loves Epcot, collects Vinylmation.

DS: Connor, age 10, 5th grade, Lego addict, majorly obsessed with Star Wars, loves all the characters, favorites are Pooh, Duffy, and Lotso. Favorite park is MK, collects pressed pennies and autographs.

We will be traveling to WDW for six nights at the Poly in the CL with free dining. Of course hitting MNSSHP and the IFWF while we're there. :cloud9: ADRs are made for Teppen Edo, Chefs de France, Spirit of Aloha dinner show, and Narcoosee's. We plan to use our snack credits around the WS sampling the amazing festival goodies. :goodvibes

Other ways to follow us:

Live tweets @Erika_Murphy
Facebook group: Live from the Poly 2011

Previous trip reports:
BC March 2011: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2685779
Kidani January 2011: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2620587
YC March 2010: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2420655
((links to other reports inside these reports))

I am up to my eyeballs in packing but I will be checking back here periodically for any pre-trip questions. If there is something you want me to investigate while I'm there let me know. I am happy to ask questions and find out things. :thumbsup2 I plan to upload lots of pics, usually one big upload every night but sometimes iPhone pics during the day mostly on my Twitter. Thanks for joining us and HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Sounds like a fun time! I really like to read live reports. So fun. I remember watching your family on the travel channel. That was one of my favorite disney travel shows I ever watched. Looking forward to your report!

Sounds like a fun time! I really like to read live reports. So fun. I remember watching your family on the travel channel. That was one of my favorite disney travel shows I ever watched. Looking forward to your report!

Glad to have you along!!!!! :thumbsup2

I am here anxiously awaiting to hear and see more!

Very excited to read reports. My husband and I will be at the Poly from Nov 12-20th and can't wait to hear about your visit there.:surfweb:

Looking forward to reading your live reports!:thumbsup2
My family arrives at the Poly on November 11th! It will be our first time staying there.
Have a magical trip!:goodvibes

Happily subscribing Can't wait to hear more popcorn:: we will be back there in January till then I'll read every last word you write .Have the time of your life!:goodvibes

Our bags are packed! The kids are tucked into bed! :cloud9: Last sleep til Disney!!!! :cheer2:

Gooooooood morning DIS family!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug: It's a great day to go to Disney World don't you think?????????? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I will be posting here regularly today, and also on Twitter!

ALLLLLLLLL ABOARRRRRD!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

I'll be following along, too! This will be the first live trip report I follow. So exciting! Your boys are just adorable, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures. I hope that your travels go smoothly today!

(As you'll see in my signature, we are new to Disney. We're from Central PA, and we're planning for our second trip, with our three little ones...and this time with my mom and my sister, neither of whom have ever been to DWD! I'm so excited to show the Poly off to them! ;) )

Wishing you all the best for a wonderful trip! We'll be following along, and I'm sure we'll learn lots along the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter