The "New" Ask Yavn and QA_SuzyQT Question Thread

In reference to the friends lists, is it possible that they can increase the size of lists for hosts and CL? I see a lot of people on Dis with friend list full don't ask in their tags--which is a function of not being able to add more, I know--- but to newer players it looks...unwelcoming. Then to come into host rooms and see the same on CL and Hosts (of whom you'd want to ask questions or for help), it feels even worse. It seems like those people would be the ones to be ambassadors and make every one feel welcome and like they have at least one experienced friend.

Just a thought :)

Also, have they thought of giving people (maybe through your newsletter even Yavn) a better idea of what kind of qualifications there are for being a CL when you open it up? Knowing what's required MIGHT reduce the number of not possible apps you guys have to go through AND encourage people to behave in ways that are directly in line with VMK values if that is their goal. (it's sure better than everyone spouting rumors all the time ;) )

Oh, wait...

Any thoughts on Villians costumes in the future?

I'll add my vote for Maleficent with dragon turning MAGICK!!

:stir:

Will there be a monorail revamp in the future? They are getting a little old and creaky.

Click here for the discussion thread and poll about a possible monorail revamp.

Hmm, just thought of a costume question:

In order to get certain items of clothing, you must create a character.
(Example: Girls lanyard/camera/VMK logo/babydoll shirts). Since the
only way to get all the colors of these shirts would be to create mules,
could these shirts be sold on the SHOP button? It would definitely cut back
on one source of mules.

Is there a reason why vmk crashes nearly every time I'm in the Music Room? Really about 85% of the time I go in there, especially when in line or while playing my music. I get the white box saying it's crashed, not just dc. It's very frustrating because it's an easy way to get credits more than once per day, but not worth the time if I have to go through signing in again. :(

Please please include the cowboy hat and pants in next month's costume sales! Thank you! I love the red shirt, btw.

caribbound said:
Is there a reason why vmk crashes nearly every time I'm in the Music Room? Really about 85% of the time I go in there, especially when in line or while playing my music. I get the white box saying it's crashed, not just dc. It's very frustrating because it's an easy way to get credits more than once per day, but not worth the time if I have to go through signing in again. :(
You too? I thought I was the only one that had that problem because I've never heard anyone else bring it up before.

Okay, how about this: When are series three cards going to be out? And for that matter, when is series 2, card 30 going to be released?

Will you ever come out with more flip flop colors or mickey ear colors ( that players can have)?

BriarRosie said:
Hmm, just thought of a costume question:

In order to get certain items of clothing, you must create a character.
(Example: Girls lanyard/camera/VMK logo/babydoll shirts). Since the
only way to get all the colors of these shirts would be to create mules,
could these shirts be sold on the SHOP button? It would definitely cut back
on one source of mules.
Yes! There should not be anything available to new characters that is not available in the game for people to acquire.
This is not only resulting in a lot of unecessary mules, but a lot of scamming as well. There have been many times I've seen girls giving up very rare items for one of these shirts.

Took this from the "old" Ask Yavn and QA SuzyQT Discussion Thread:

I love the idea of the icon above your head when you are in a trade. :) Now we need an icon above our heads when we are afk, and also when we type too fast! I am currently using the pirate symbol when I type too fast, but an icon to show others my speed would be awesome. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Since my question was already answered, I can ask another question. Will we ever be able to trade rooms/credits? And since they are changing the trading system to see how many stars magic is, is there going to be a way to see which teleporters match? Also since if there could be a pin album to display pins, how about a closet/wardrobe to display our clothes?

This is for Yavn...do you ever play, just to play? Or is it always work for you on vmk?

Another Daily question:

When will those other virtual parks be opened? No specific date is needed, in the next year or so?

Why does the staff always say "write to contact link on front page" when you ask them about problems you are having in the game, when no one ever gets an answer back from the contact link?. We call it "the black hole" because messages go in but nothing comes out.

I have written many times about problems in the games, and codes from cards I got at WDW that didn’t work, etc; and I have never even got an automatic message back from the contact link. During December 2005 to February 2006 I must have written 20 times begging for help with a codes I got from cards in WDW and never heard back even once. It cost lots of money to go to the park to get the cards and when they don’t work I think the least VMK can do is at least answer emails about them. I had to make a second trip to the park to get it corrected costing me twice the money that most people have to pay. You know just any answer to my many emails would have been fine, but getting no message at all just really upset my family and me.

jungle cruise seems to be a game almost everyone can play. But the pay off is so little and the same no matter how well you do. Is there any talk about maybe scaling the credits for how well you do?

When will first place in fireworks not be penalized by half the credits?

Hey kids -- play hard until the end and then just sit there!! Laugh when you cheat people who do their very best all the way through the game out of credits!

I have a question................

I am a big big big fan of hannah montana/miley cyrus will there ever be anything for her on vmk. As you can see I was crative and made a halloween costume of her.

and my other question is will we ever get different hair styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter