The "New" Ask Yavn and QA_SuzyQT Question Thread

I am getting ready to submit Questions for Round 3, would anyone else like to ask a new question? :)

Lori

LoriR said:
I am getting ready to submit Questions for Round 3, would anyone else like to ask a new question? :)

Lori
I would! :wave2:

Yavn,

I recently went to DLR and was told by a CM that you design the Tree of Technology there in Innoventions... He said the Heart with the NAME + NAME in it was put there by you and it's you and your wife. It's very sweet! :cloud9: I was wanting to know if this story was true?

WIth the death of the DC Monster and the increased lag do to the holiday decorations, Have the creators given any thought again to a wardrobe or pin book to store items in so the rooms will load faster?

My Question is:

Why is DLR getting so many more exclusive items than WDW? There was the pirate quest they got months before WDW, The Gold Doors, Animators Desk, Stitch Set and now the Pumpkin. Why isn't WDW getting as many exclusive items?

My question is: Will there ever be a Canadian hat, or a Canadian leaf pin, besides for the USA hat. Or something from around the world. Just a thought.

Will there be like more Ride - A - Thons on the way QA_SuzyQT?
Where we ride and get the item everytime we ride?

Will we ever be able to shift rooms up and down in our inventory? It would be great to be able to move some of the new rooms closer to the top for easy access, store rooms down the list, and esp group ride rooms together in sequence....

thanks!

Laurabearz said:
Will we ever be able to shift rooms up and down in our inventory? It would be great to be able to move some of the new rooms closer to the top for easy access, store rooms down the list, and esp group ride rooms together in sequence....

thanks!

OH!! Great suggestion Bears! :thumbsup2

LisaInNc said:
My Question is:

Why is DLR getting so many more exclusive items than WDW? There was the pirate quest they got months before WDW, The Gold Doors, Animators Desk, Stitch Set and now the Pumpkin. Why isn't WDW getting as many exclusive items?

I'm guessing it's because VMK is based at DLR, thus the closer proximity.

I'm still mad I'd have to go all the way to DLR to get a dumb ol' Stitch hat! :lmao:
There should be a rare VMK equivalent item for WDW.

Hey! That's my question!
Will there be a rare VMK item equivalent for people who book trips online for WDW? DLR is on the other side of the country for me, and WDW is much, much closer.

I was wondering if we can not trade or give rooms Can there be a place where we can Contact staff and give them a code to give to a player. I feel so bad for the kids that play VMK and do not go on any boards and never get to WDW or Disneyland. They never get a chance at these rooms.

Or maybe there could be a place in VMK like a quest machine just for room codes that we could go too that would take the code and then let us know it is an acceptable code and what player we would like to give it too.

Is there any possibilities of adding a automated e-mail responce to your contact page. A simple "Thanks for your e-mail. We will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible". This would solve 2 problems
Problem 1 - I have sent in "problems with players" letters to the conact us page and have never gotten a reply. Yes I have added VMK to my e-mail list and made sure to check my spam mailbox for months. So I am not sure if you even got the message to begin with. This would help a lot if we know that the message was received and that our e-mail is set correctly to receive any responce from you.
Problem 2 - At times I have gotten the "the is a problem with your submission. Please conact host and let them know" type of error message. Again I try and resend it but at the same time feel guilty thinking I may be sending it twice and thus filling an already overfilled mail box of yours.

Hmm, I just wanted to know:

Why was my Halloween Haunted Mansion guest room changed by staff to
"inappropriate room title" because I titled it "Bring Your Dead Certificate"?
I've had that title for the room for about a year now, and I would like to
know why it's considered inappropriate now.

Thanks.

FlyingPegasus said:
May we please, please, please have santa mickey ears during the holidays this year? Pretty please...... :cloud9: :santa: :earsboy: :earseek:

Keep up the good work VMK!
It looks like your request has been answered! Yay!

I just thought of a great idea for the pirates game:
Instead of giving up to 300 credits for every level how about just like the old game where you gave more credits for each level. How about you give up to 300 credits for level one; up to 400 credits for level two; and up to 500 credits for level three. And why is it that AI players give much less credits when you win? At least make it so that we get more than we payed for if we win. And why is it that we get so many empty treasure chests whenever we get a key? pirate:

Would it be possible to add a feature to the pirates game where we can check to see how many total wins we have on each of the six modes of play (so that we can know when we're about to get a key)?

:woohoo: :woohoo:
FlyingPegasus said:
May we please, please, please have santa mickey ears during the holidays this year? Pretty please...... :cloud9: :santa: :earsboy: :earseek:

Keep up the good work VMK!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Thank you so much for the Santa Mickey Ears!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have another question. .
When you give the win to the team who collects more booty in the pirates game after time runs out, does it mean the team who collected more health and cannons or the team who got more gold from the other team, in other words, the team who shot the other team more? And what is with the lady luck if they are completely tied? That just makes no sense and is unfair. You should find another way to give a team the win.
Btw Lori when is the next round of answers coming? Have you even sent the questions yet? I have been waiting forever and I can't wait any longer.

Hi! I would like to ask Yavn and QA SuzyQT if they would ever possibly consider selling 1x use space magic pins? I ask this because as someone who's constantly kicked out of The Haunted Mansion Game and Fireworks Game because my computer stinks :badpc: [it's that or ghosts fear me and someone's afraid I'll set myself on fire playing with fireworks :rotfl: ] I will never be able to get space magic (or the car pin ) because I can never play those two games which are requirements in their respective quests. I never participated in Tron month because I simply did not have access to where the Tron goodies where being sold and now I find I most likely won't be able to enjoy Space month because the goodies from Space month will most likely be in the Innerspace shop. I wouldn't mind paying credits to be able to get it the place. So I think a 1x space pin would be awesome for those of us who's computers won't let us be able to play HM & Fireworks. (and I know I'm not the only one who has this problem.) Thanks for listening and looking forward to an answer. :goodvibes

Ive got a quick question, instead of making people play for Mansion is it possible just to have an AI like in pirates? Except hopfully get more credits still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter