The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're psychic! I was just bringing through my anti-pasti platter! Serrano, Parma Ham, Coppa, Proscutio, feta, olives.... I'll put a melon garnish on the side for you!

Bob xoxoxox

yummy I'll have some of that as well.

If this is the kind of food you serve Bob I think you should definitely open a restaurant - I'd certainly be there

I'm glad this board is so friendly we can have a party. A while back I posted over on another DIS board..only to be shunned by the 'locals'.

Sad isn't it? :(

Have you had any food yet?

Bob xoxox

yummy I'll have some of that as well.

If this is the kind of food you serve Bob I think you should definitely open a restaurant - I'd certainly be there

Lol! You haven't tasted it yet! You've only seen some pics of it!!

Bob xoxox

Well that drink looks rather tasty, like the look of most of this food too, especially garlic mushrooms!

Anybody fancy some Thai Green chicken wraps?? I've got plain chicken ones too!

Bob xoxoox

OOoooops! Forgot the veggie ones *dashes in with a plate*- Here's some Avocado Salad wraps with chilli lime dressing.............

Bob xoxoxox

I'm not very good with desserts, so if nobody minds I shall go stock up the chocolate fountain! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

A friend wants to join the party... Now, I want no comments on the state of my bed - I've had an easy and lazy day today, so never got round to making it because I've spent a lot of today lying on it :rotfl:

web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter