The *NEW* Grand Floridian Resort and Spa FAQ thread (Nov 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some theme pool pictures including the cabanas you can rent. Call 407 WDW -PLAY to reserve.

IMGP3610.jpg

IMGP3612.jpg

IMGP3651.jpg

IMGP3609.jpg

IMGP3649.jpg

Here's a beautiful view from a main building concierge room.

IMGP5659-1.jpg

Off to the side....and my 3 kids actually together for a picture on the balcony!
IMGP6840-1.jpg

They start building this in NOV and it is stunning. It has a candy store inside and you can purchase items. They even have a menu for it. I have one I will take some pics and post them

NovandDecdisneyxmas2006052.jpg

Here are some more Gingerbread House Pics
NovandDecdisneyxmas2006055.jpg

NovandDecdisneyxmas2006056.jpg

NovandDecdisneyxmas2006054.jpg

NovandDecdisneyxmas2006053.jpg

NovandDecdisneyxmas2006052-1.jpg

OMG.....good thing I have a trip coming up soon or I'd be bummed and looking to book QUICK! :banana: I am really feeling the Grand right now!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My trip can't come soon enough!:cool1:

Here are some misc. photos I love from our wonderful Grand Floridian stays....

More PONTOON BOAT FUN!!!!!!

IMGP3729.jpg

DONT ATTEMPT THIS MOVE. YOU WILL BE PULLED OVER!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

IMGP3717.jpg

GF MARINA
IMGP3728.jpg

IMGP3730.jpg

Out in front on the way to the bus stop.......

IMGP3783.jpg

IMGP3782.jpg

Thanks so much Denise! I was just about to post the menu for the Gingerbread House. I hope your son is doing well.

We have had many years of fun at 1900 Park Faire - particularly the Alice Bfast. :goodvibes

Getting ready.....

IMGP3568.jpg

Meeting Mary Poppins.......
IMGP3570.jpg

Mad Hatter......
IMGP3576.jpg

Alice flirted with DS.....
IMGP3575-1.jpg

Pooh was cuddly as always....
IMGP3578.jpg

And who can forget Tigger....
IMGP3571.jpg

If you're celebrating a birthday at 1900 Park Faire, let your server know. You may receive a tiara, souvenier placemat and jumbo cupcake with a candle.

IMGP4446.jpg

IMGP4449.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

View of the GF from the 12th floor of the Contemporary.

Great thread and awesome pictures. I'm still hoping to see some pictures of a deluxe concierge room. If anyone can help I would be most appreciative. :)

Here's the entrance to Victoria and Alberts on the second floor off the lobby.

IMGP3838.jpg

Here's the entrance to Citricos on the second floor, too.

IMGP3837.jpg

Here are just some various room views from the main building.....

looking toward the marina and the tables are the Gasparilla's outdoor seating...
IMGP4648.jpg

IMGP4393.jpg

IMGP4392.jpg

Courtyard views....
IMGP3834.jpg

IMGP4387.jpg

IMGP4390.jpg

Here's the pretty chocolates you get ONLY at the Grand at turndown....
IMGP6818.jpg

Great thread and awesome pictures. I'm still hoping to see some pictures of a deluxe concierge room. If anyone can help I would be most appreciative. :)

I wish I could help you, but we are a family of 5 and never booked it as it was only for 4 guests......I did get a peek at one and it was nice and large - lots of extra floor space and a longer balcony. It was right off the lounge on the 4th floor....courtyard view.

Here's a bump up for some deluxe concierge room pics!!!!!!!!

Lives4Disney :)

Thanks for the reply. On the old thread I saw some pictures of a deluxe concierge with the large balcony. Those rooms look really cool. I'm just curious as to what they look like since the rehab. I hope that I don't have to wait until May to find out. :)

This new thread is great!! Thank you Kelly, Channing and Denise for starting and sharing your information....the pictures are magnificent!

I can't hardly wait till my trip in January!!:cool1: These new pictures have really got me so excited.:goodvibes

Does anyone know if the Gingerbread House and Christmas Tree are still up after New Years Eve....we are arriving the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter