The new prices are available !!!

Where are people only seeing a 15% discount it is showing 25% for me?

prices for late Spring next year (ie after early April 2012) are showing the early bird 15% discount, instead of the 25% discount for Winter dates.

As the current offer of 25% ends 30th September, is it likely disney will run another bigger discount promotion before end of Sept or do they only ever do one discounted promotion at a time?

so you're saying if the euro was at a pretty good exchange rate, it would be alot cheaper than if it was the rate it is now?

Yes. Compared to last winter the £ prices for green arrival dates at the newport bay have only increased by 2.5%. If you compare the equivalent Euro prices they have increased by 12.5%.

Have priced up 2 rooms in the sequoia and cheyenne for june half term next year and the prices are coming up a few pounds cheaper than I was quoted under 30% off for this june:goodvibes.

i booked 3 nights in sequoia lodge in march for £490 - i think this is reasonable. Also got our flights for £253 for 4 of us. Both together is cheaper than I paid for 3 nights in HNY last september. :goodvibes

Well...I think I´m waiting for another discount perhaps later this year. :rolleyes1

I hope that they will do a 35 % or 40 % discount on the prices as they did the last two years. :cool2:

What do you think ? Worth waiting ?? :confused3

:wizard:

Thorsten
I hope so as that's what I'm holding out for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter