The new prices are available !!!

i've just been quoted £5213 :scared1: for 3 nights for 7 of us over new year far more than i was expecting might not be welcoming in the new year with Mickey after all

Have been looking at pricing up another may half term trip next year. Can't decide whether to book now with 15% off the winter prices early booker discount or whether to hope for a better discount on the summer prices which will be significantly more to start with:confused3

Well thats what I'm thinking but I know when I looked in March this year at June 2011's prices for the same week, it was only £9 more than what its saying now so I may chance it and not book it yet.

Have been looking at pricing up another may half term trip next year. Can't decide whether to book now with 15% off the winter prices early booker discount or whether to hope for a better discount on the summer prices which will be significantly more to start with:confused3

I'm in the same boat, jothp. We booked in January for May this year, and the price was significantly lower than I've just been looking at for next year.

I think we got a 30% discount this year, which obviously made a big difference, and our eldest will be over 7 by next year's trip, so I'm holding out for a hefty discount promotion and an under 12s free promotion! Wishful thinking perhaps, but I'm sure something better than 15% discount will come along if I can be patient :rolleyes1

I'm in the same boat, jothp. We booked in January for May this year, and the price was significantly lower than I've just been looking at for next year.

I think we got a 30% discount this year, which obviously made a big difference, and our eldest will be over 7 by next year's trip, so I'm holding out for a hefty discount promotion and an under 12s free promotion! Wishful thinking perhaps, but I'm sure something better than 15% discount will come along if I can be patient :rolleyes1

I'm sure when the summer brochure is released there will definately be a better % discount but the summer prices are generally a lot higher to start with. EG last winter 4nights/5day in the newport bay was £470 per adult, but for summer was £555 per adult. So the question is will the new discount be big enough to make the overall price cheaper when you take into account the higher starting price.

Oh, I had no idea about the summer brochure prices being inflated. Hmm, it's a might quandary. Do you know when the summer brochure is issued?

Last year it was the beginning of November but this winter brochure has been later than usual so the summer one might be too. Also prices are worked out in Euros and converted into £. The current winter prices have been worked out on an exchange rate of E1.18 to the pound and the current exchange rate is nowhere near that good which will probably make next summers prices seem even more expensive.

I've just been quoted £1037 for HNY in June 2012. Is that a good price for 5 days for 2 adults?

4* associated hotel (Dream Castle or Magic Circus) plus Dream annual passes would be way less than £1037.

Last year it was the beginning of November but this winter brochure has been later than usual so the summer one might be too. Also prices are worked out in Euros and converted into £. The current winter prices have been worked out on an exchange rate of E1.18 to the pound and the current exchange rate is nowhere near that good which will probably make next summers prices seem even more expensive.
so you're saying if the euro was at a pretty good exchange rate, it would be alot cheaper than if it was the rate it is now?

4* associated hotel (Dream Castle or Magic Circus) plus Dream annual passes would be way less than £1037.
well thats what I thought but it won't let me quote any of the partner hotels so thats abit annoying but i'll just have to keep checking :)

well thats what I thought but it won't let me quote any of the partner hotels so thats abit annoying but i'll just have to keep checking :)

can you not do a check of the partner hotels yourself for this month through their own websites/travelrepublic/alpharooms/expedia etc to get an idea to work on? If it helps I've been pricing offsite in May/June every year since 2008, and the cost of the rooms per night hasn't really increased at all in that time.

Anyone in Ireland able to get prices? Its seems there was a mix up when I was pricing up. It showed € symbol,but the price in fact was the sterling price.
Anyone know when Irish prices are out?

Well...I think I´m waiting for another discount perhaps later this year. :rolleyes1

I hope that they will do a 35 % or 40 % discount on the prices as they did the last two years. :cool2:

What do you think ? Worth waiting ?? :confused3

:wizard:

Thorsten

Hi.
As We cannot afford current "Disney" prices, We have just booked 4 nights via Alpharooms at the Radisson Blu 4* Hotel from 18 - 22 December (4 nights) in a family room & it's cost Us £368 inc breakfast. We have decided to get 3 x Fantasy APs aswell which will make future trips in the following year sooooo much cheaper too :thumbsup2
Dawn.

thank you, thats a good idea. When I was going to double check the price for HNY this month, it says currently unavailable so i'm kinda glad I wrote down the price in March but I'll have a look now.

I think I may wait even though every package that has come out doesn't fall in my dates but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope abit of 21st birthday magic happens lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter