The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

nope...now that my kids are older I don't buy any Valentine products.

tnp lives somewhere that does not currently have snow on the ground

I will look tomorrow....see what Walmart has after my blood draw

tnp is grilling dinner tonight

DEFINITELY FALSE!

enhance

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

TNP is going swimming this weekend.

I'm fine here.....no snow and WDW is just a couple weeks away

tnp has plans this weekend

You have power? You don't need to. If no power, you do what you have to. We do still get hungry and it was cold, so wanted hot food

You have power? You don't need to. If no power, you do what you have to. We do still get hungry and it was cold, so wanted hot food
...no worries....I remember about 10 years ago, the day after Thanksgiving, our stove went - just like that! I had that "Set it and Forget it" rotisserie and my trusty grill and used those for almost a month before we got a new stove....

would like to be, but they won't install, so still looking.....or waiting

tnp is baking something today

I'm fine here.....no snow and WDW is just a couple weeks away

tnp has plans this weekend
yep.....headed back to laughlin for one more venture for sinking toes into the sand of the might colorado. checking out sunday lake havasau swap meet and dinner at I hop hoppy hour. and yep I am predicable...in and out and large starbucks also. but we are staying two nights. so planning on playing cards by the pool, shelfered from the wind so no problem

TNP is cleaning up after a baking spree

well....I was baking up all the details of our trip and the sights we would see and the textures we feel and foods we would eat...why all day everyone is asking me what am I cooking in the chemical head of mine....so yah...I was baking today.....messless, but still restless.

TNP is in awe of the texas weather

well....it was sort of a celebration...brother in law mom like to play bingo. so hims any my sister went to bingo parlor in lauglin to honor her because she loved bingo and on her birthday, her sonw would take her out for bingo..I got to watch them play bingo until I was asked to leave the room. there are rules to playing bingo.

tnp has never played bingo in a parlor where tickets were sold for profit or charity ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter