The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

false ...morning tv is just boring when on attenta ...wife does not tolerate news from networks....rain has stalled other choices..so here exercising my brain.

TNP turned on the heat in the house.

it's been set since Dec.....programmed, so turns on when needed. Set at 74 right now.

thp is vacuuming

74?...oh my...we turn our ancient furance off at 70 degrees....so kinda cold this morning.

no pets, no kids, no mess...no vacuming in what is basically one large room with no carpet. so we light mop to gather up dust....not much dust here today

TNP is thawing out dinner

false.....steak is already thawed. I am thawing chicken for a crock pot dish tomorrow

tnp has been cleaning all day

well, we had the heat at 72 and I was getting too cold, so changed the setting. It is 72 at night still

false..................need to catch up with old favorites first

tnp is having family visit today

yep....we went house hunting today so they could have their own vacation home....but they are wishy washy about what they want to do with their lives and will eventually do nothing.. found a great house at great price....it is the bar that cannot be surpassed...so when they start looking again , at price and quality of home. they will find nothing, continue to save their money for trips to hawaii which will never happen because the daughters now have drastic life responbilties and can no longer just get up and go to Hawaii and do......? I think daughters would rather spend three weeks in desert Christmas then 4 days in hawaii. Alas, folks like you and me who made the decescion to live more healthy have more courge and foresight then we are given credit for....my oregon family will continue their winter trudge for the rest of their life.

TNP found some lost photos

nope....all photos have been cleaned out, labeled, and either put into albums, scrap booked or sent to a cousin

tnp has a busy week this week

.....and next week......wind has made tonight a night off, way to windy for cards down the street or eating out

TNP has friends sending photos of the ice storm/snow storm

very true, very true....we did farmer market and the wind storm over our way pressed us to tear down in a hurry and didn't sell much and wind in my sore eye. plus had to unload sister truck as she is headed to gilber to tomorrow for three nights with my nephew. so to reload my truck for wednesday, but then wind is upposed to be bad on that day, so doing all this work in vain can make me tired, plus can't sleep outside inthe blowing girt...but I did win both hands of cards tonight.

TNP has sprinkles already for Valentine day

I have Valentine sprinkles, but didn't use them this year. The grand kids decorated their cookies at their house

tnp does something special for Valentine's Day

I am afraid not.....oh that reminds me....back in a mintue ....made a valentine out of my wares and just now put it on the cuboard door handle...though the stickers did not stay on...oh well....no flowers or candy....she would prefer opportunity to support Native American Nation.

TNP likes individual wrapped valentine candy as opposed to large holiday box offerings.

false........one set of kids gets sugar free (they are individual wrapped), one gets See's (the same custom pack for years) and the grand kids get big boxes of mediocre chocolates, DH gets boxes of Good and Plentys.

tnp enjoys the weather they are getting now

well....I can't go outside and do yard work, which is good, I have sleeping since my early morning posts...saw sister off to Gilbert. But can not sit outside and watch cable tv because wind is whipping at 20-30 mph so that is bad. we had problems yesterday, sister jewelry carded flew all over and some tents did pop over, we had weights, but way to much muscle energy on my part, so was very tired after hurry of boxing and storing goods....suppose to be bad on wednesday also....taking saturday off as new set of posion on thursday and gong back to laughlin on Sunday, stopping to explore swap meet at lake havsau .

tnp missing beach sand

yep...blood draw and meeting with dr and what my photos from weeks ago say about my face and neck and growth of cancer...but i am feeling good, going out to clean up growth in yard, dig up a 4' plam tree and move stepping stones....and count crikets

TNP is buying 50% off valentine products

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter