The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

False.....limited meals in the room while away and I have eaten each of the 3 things at least once already on this trip

TNP is watching Christmas movies this afternoon

well....I will take a relaxing hour....rained at 1:30 this morning, stars over mexico and stars on the horizon toward your area....but over my lot....rain moderate sprinkle. so yes, relaxing the in the scent of desert rain.

TNP will have a cloudy day

been having it for breakfast at the farmer market on wednesday as well as lunch, they have a wagon with flat grill serving a street tacos and such.

TNP is tired of hearing loud booming fireworks at night.

no really.....just one night on them

tnp will be glad to get back on the usual schedule

yep....blood draw on tuesday.....thursday they load me up chemicals and around the bend photos on the cat scan.

TNP has glass of fresh squeezed juice in fridge

false....frys had great buys on chowder the only soup I eat out of can or homemade....just too many bad memories as kid wity soup, like our parents during the depression with oatmeal.

TNP wiped down the patio furinture in anticipation of a warm week

no....gas tank still full....becoming the covid spreader with kids running around in the store...don't see any children at FRys, though we live in a retirement area, so that would figure.

tnp was smelling fresh blooms today

false......allergies keep us from doing that on purpose (I go to Costco during senior hour....no kids at all)

tnp is making cake frosting today

false - I wish I was though - sounds yummy

TNP has brown hair?

nope....I live in the bastion called Foothills of Yuma....yep...they are still flying!!!

TNP awoke to sounds not coming from alarm clock this morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter