The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

I did, but turned back on the AC. Looks like Saturday it can go off!! :yay:

tnp is using a crock pot to cook dinner for tonight

I have none to repurpose. The only ones I have are Pyrex

tnp puts up stockings every year for Christmas

two years ago, big gathering, lots of finds at goodwill....turned into a treasure hunt in yard....Where can you find the slowest coffee ?

TNP has a prank christmas gift under the tree

nothing is under the tree yet.....and no tree up yet. No prank gifts have been bought.....yet (we'll see)

tnp is going grocery shopping today

friday, sat and sun only , albertson pulled out a big ad...all kinds of snacks at 50% off and bought roses for our previous landlord, her birthday this year falls on turkey day. Frys has some of the finest green pineapples on earth...I am saving the 97 cent recipt. it don't look promsing. Sprouts had yellow mangos from edcudaor...but how green where they when picked...99 cents....I passed.. have peronal watermelons lined up. .

TNP is excited about clouds on the horizon tomorrow.

well....it is not eating chicken noodle soup.....😎😎😎 really windy today. not sure about PHX....was going to tape merch for garage sale, but with all the crud blowing around....not a safe day, even cloudy today, would have been great for working outside...alas taping merch inside.

TNP is going to eat soup never tried before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter