The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

Yes...much to my chagrin...coffee pot, air fryer and toaster, in the morning, I put it away after she uses the toaster. air fryer could go below, coffee pot kind of hidden so in general,,, the open bar counter space is applaince free, but has this huge catch-all stainless steel 2' high cocktail glass, full to the brim of who knows what🤷‍♂️

TNP has two cansiter sets on display in kitchen

well....I cancelled the dr apt after re-reading med instructions, so next tuesday. tonight after debate will go to frys for tuesday last day sale items and coffe for wife cream.. I would go now but too hot and Goodwill no longer the sunrise on my horizon. my sister called and said the largest antique show on the PNW is closed forever.....which means all of my treasures of value...have no where to go to sell...I would hate to see high value item and not be able to resale it...farmer market an option...but rare is the buyer who will pay $200.00 for a totem pole or painting or t-shirt. Ebay may be my only salvation but wife really hates the idea. Have to explore Palm springs come december for options.

TNP has 2 dozen cookie cutters

one on the BBQ, unit ,,one on bottom of oven and two in the storage shedd...they make for great lids...maybe more...found the minimum

TNP has not owned a cookie monster item in the past 5 years

I do have one......Build a Bear Cookie Monster dressed in a cook apron with cookies

tnp is packing a suitcase tomorrow

in two weeks...tear apart the farmer market storage shed, have to use suitcases to hold the vintage t-shirts for storage and display at market.

TNP throwing away a suit this week

Oh I hope not...possible funnerals on the horizon...hope wife will fly and leave me home... Was thinking antique show in Tacoma, but the production company has quit and driffted away in the covid dust.... leaving 100's of folks without any income, thinking they had the rest of their life to sell...why work and earn retirement when you have values to sell to the public. If I had nt moved to Yuma...i would be stuck in that mess paying high rent based on monthy antique sales. in Oregon.

tnp has a road atlas in each car.

not anymore...I am very phobic of breaking down....out in the middle of this freaking desert....now if in a enterprise rented car...no problem...oh wait...wife and I have extreme opposites of road music...so no musice for the background or memory of songs......AND wife drinks a whole lot of coffee before road trip...and with covid fast food closures....lots of swearing and screaming. she speeds, i waddle . and the best coffe frozen drink is over on 1-5 in yreka, so that causes angst.. I-5 is perfect coffee drinking freeway...out on US 97...not so good...395 worse.

HOWEVER with the antique show business doing under in PDX, i have to bring down 10 totes valued at $300.00 of goods and 5 disney dwarfs back to Yuma...may have to rent that pick up truck after all ... I need a pair of ruby shoes really bad right now.

TNP is waiting for next wednesday.

not really waiting......waiting for Sunday when we leave. Next Wednesday we will be in Grand Canyon area

tnp is sitting around catching up on TV shows

not really waiting......waiting for Sunday when we leave. Next Wednesday we will be in Grand Canyon area

tnp is sitting around catching up on TV shows
...then no 10% off at fry's,,,first wednesday of the month.

no tv shows...don't tape...nothing desired or offered that I must watch...turning old I am.

TNP is using gas buddy app

false.....don't know what that is. I am already old. We don't tape. Stream. And I never go to Fry's on Wednesday. Thursday is my day. Wednesday is baking with the kids

tnp drinks soda

gas buddy app gives you prices of gas for road trips...but don't feel bad...all thos folks who buy gas in Needles, when just across the river it is 1/3 of the price.

no ...wife offered to buy me a pack today...I am so afriad of sugar now...that if is not worth the risk...not going there....soda is not worth the risk. 4/$10.00

TNP does self check out at frys

Depends on how much stuff I have.....if major shopping day, then no. A few things, yes

TNP is having dinner with friends and/or family tomorrow

schedule for tomorrwo...highly quartined friends getting bored...only know us..want to dine and play cards...but ghezz if Mogul can catch the virus....

TNP is packing a small bottle of hand santizer?

for my trip......2 small bottles in the car, one hooked on my bag and 2 more extras for the hook on the bag. And a container of disinfecting wipes. Think I'm ready?? :rotfl:

tnp is wanting cooler weather

Yep....wait to hot to go outside and spray down off the sand on screen ladden with dates, wash off grit and then slice. but the spraying is happening outside, prep inside 86 kitchen, wife is complaing...no no no 88 is the point of air...we still have a week of 105. though I read palm springs was 110, just starting subscring to paper for 6 months.

NTP has five subscriptions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter