The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

tomorrow. loose ends for surgery today, covid test, mishandled), hard copy of prescriptions from dr (2 of 3), lost wife in mexico but used disneyland rule, stay where last seen ( she used a different restroom, I used the one t the border where you pay a 1.00 to the poor fellow waiting, but was cleaner than 80% of the restaurants I have eaten that were not chain restaurants) to VA to fax prescriptions (surgeon refuses to fax them) to find out that I can be reimbursed for medications from CVS ( so may have paid to much for pain killer in Mexco, everything else great savings), 6 in line at lowes to return soaker hose in case of blow up when I was gone. Wife lost again, not in humid garden section ( inside, phone call save) 14 different christmas trees at lowes, wife buys more flowers for empty pots and found a swim noodle for 3.50 wife thirsty, bought my mc d sweet tea, which is actually helping with my saliva gland.. Wife home in time to watch days of our lives, I cook my lunch....so now is the quiet time....thank you for listening.

yes....broke the handle on the dustpan, ate all my pears, walmart has best value and needed some sweet tea from McDs....addicted, but is helping with saliva

TNP bought fall vegetation for home decor

wow...you crystal ball is working today, or whatever sleeping beauty fairys used to see the future...a gallon of milk and 3 avacodes end up costing 67.00 at Frys...pumpkin, squash, raspberries, cake, steak, salad, , pineapple,...wife changed her errand route today after leaving wal mart, I went back to goodwill next to fry, she went to chase and then was going to Ross for senior discount...instead i used my senior discount at good will to buy five wood articulated snakes for 2.50 to sell at farm markedt and bag of hot wheels. she spent so much time at chase, she followed me around at frys with her own cart and then time for days, so she never made it to ross and I paid for half of the food with inventory purchase at goodwill , snakes will bring $15.00, hot wheels $20.00

TNP putting out autumn fragrant candles

LOL......I always spend a lot. Over $100 at Walmart today

I have my autumn candles out, just haven't lit them because the kids are here and they want to play with them

TNP has to help someone else out tomorrow

WOW!!! crystal ball again, lot across street is snowbird property and they have 6 bogvia and one bambboo like plant that I have yet to see anywhere, anyhow, I water them every two weeks, soak them good, they grew runners and shoots. yesterday they were cut down to a 1/3 the size, so watering will really help them grow. I also pulled their goat head weed in June. the pruner cleaned up the yard so looking good, we tore ours apart today also, took out big grass plant and wife insistd in destroying my meadow of yellow flowers. planted snapdragons. tiny lizards every where.

TNP is loookin on line for a new disney jack o lantern look.

false.....not sure what we are doing for that.

tnp has a Halloween wreath to hang on their door

oH...I hope not...black wreaths indicate someone died

the Victorian era, the symbolism of flowers had grown to become an elaborate language, and the symbolism of funeral wreaths was no exception. Flowers represented life and resurrection. Specific flowers were used in funeral wreaths to represent particular sentiments. Cypress and willow were used for crafting wreath frames, and were associated with mourning by the Victorians.[5]

Wreaths They do not make them anymore. It is no longer part of the culture. Sales people will bang on the door no matter what you have on the door.

TNP throwing away their crystal ball🤞🤷‍♀️

LOL....no crystal ball, but a wreath.......purple, orange and black glass balls with black stringy things. I left it in storage, so need to go back

tnp will dress up on Halloween

no....our community does not decor for hallowen, no children around, few barely do Christmas on our street, though other streets do go all out for christmas. The auction house was a great place for deals on halloween decor, no one is living here and has no resale value

tnp has a family member that wants to dress as a zombie?

not this year.......but not sure if DS will decide to or not.
DGD wants to be an Egyptian princess, DGS a pirate, Auntie a pirate with him, DH Donald Duck, me Daisy Duck, not sure about DS or DIL. We are having a family party on the 30th

tnp is tryng to figure out what to pack for very different weather temps

Yep, way too many clothes in closet and dresser, have to pack some of them away for winter and all the hooks in laundry room have different winter coats, wife says way to many....all I know is that one morning in feburay at farmer market, I will need the the 30 degree coat...but what mornnng.

TNP ordering glow sticks for the 30th

I bought some at the Dollar Store, didn't order them

tnp had some form of chicken for dinner

Yes...wife just cut up the rest of the dark meat on sams chicken and now a salad, along with way to much celery....that will be dinner...making a sandwhich for lunch with squash soup.

TNP has a plastic container full of take-out condiments

Yep...wife has to stand to the side while I open the fridge or I can't grab recently purchased groceries to put in the fridge. no room to maneuver. such is the life of white trailer trash.

TNP has a counter top over 4' wide?

no....we don't eat balance meals, or at least the wife does not, so she has no problem eating in her chair , balancing the plate. I eat at the table, as I cannot open my mouth wide. so need a controlled environment and area to clean up after mess.

TNP has two different rolls of paper towels on the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter