The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! - TONITE!

Whoohoo see y’all tonight for the show! I don’t have E! anymore so no red carpet for me.

The White Lotus is up for quite a few awards. I have to give it a try.

I forgot it was tonight so no drinks munchies but you always throw a good party so I'll be around. Thanks for hosting us.

Quinta Brunson is in a pretty pink color. But, it looks like her silk dress should have been steamed.

Never saw Always sunny in Philadelphia but I have heard its really good.

How is Selena Gomez going to sit down? It doesn't look like there is enough room in the hips for sitting.

Why in the world didn't they give the podium for the winners to set the Emmy on. It looks so heavy!

Happy Ayo won for The Bear, but again, it’s just not a comedy. A dark comedy I guess. The Christmas episode had me with full blown anxiety through the entire thing. Not a comedy.

Loved Season 1 of Abbott Elementary. I stopped watching during season two. It didn’t hold my attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter