The Official DIS Oscars LIVE Watch Party Thread!!! TONITE!

Danai Gurira​

Not a fan of the Marge Simpson hair.

It made think of an extra large Dairy Queen ice cream cone after I bit off the top :-)

I cried for both Ke and Jamie!
I have little interest in any of this, but I happened to catch those two acceptance speeches and was very impressed. They seemed very sincere and grateful to have won. If that was "acting" that's some impressive stuff.

Also a shout out to Imzadi! I know she organizes these threads regularly and while I don't participate, as a fellow long-time Dis-er I appreciate the effort.

So glad that Navalny won. It’s such an essential story and one that everyone really should see and know more about. I don’t want to get political in this thread, but there are some things going on in the world today that are indefensible.

Jimmy is getting as much mileage as he can out of the Will Smith jokes.

:scratchin He's probably trying to get them in so no one else thinks they need to do a (bad) joke, then the slaps start all over again. :scared:

So glad that Navalny won. It’s such an essential story and one that everyone really should see and know more about. I don’t want to get political in this thread, but there are some things going on in the world today that are indefensible.
I was hoping to get it watched before tonight but didn't. I plan to, though.

Also a shout out to Imzadi! I know she organizes these threads regularly and while I don't participate, as a fellow long-time Dis-er I appreciate the effort.

Thanks for the shout out. (But I also do it in a self-serving way. I'd be watching at home all alone. Definitely no fun watching the dresses and not being able to discuss them. :lmao: )

I'm late to party. I'm in a hotel and barely made it in time, and still trying to get comfy LOL
Not going to read it all but I was already sobbing with Key and Jamie.
And I think Disney was a bit tacky plugging their own movie during the Oscars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter