The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to find out if there was any one going down for Fall 2010 for Baking and Pastry? I've been looking all over boards and I can't find anyone. If you can help me, thanks!

I was accepted for the Fall 2010 program in QSFB! Not my first choice (or second... or third), but I'm not any less excited :D

Welcome to the Disboards and congrats on getting accepted. I know a lot of people who left it up to chance and had great roomies but I also know a few who had awful roommmates. It really just depends. Try joining the facebook group to find roommates before you go.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to find out if there was any one going down for Fall 2010 for Baking and Pastry? I've been looking all over boards and I can't find anyone. If you can help me, thanks!

I'm not in Baking and pastry but welcome to the disboards!

im just looking to talk to people going through the same thing.... the waiting game. did my phone interview last friday and the wait is killing me!!!!

does anyone know when people are supposed to be in Florida for the fall advantage 2010?

im just looking to talk to people going through the same thing.... the waiting game. did my phone interview last friday and the wait is killing me!!!!

does anyone know when people are supposed to be in Florida for the fall advantage 2010?

I'm feelin' ya on the waiting game. My phone interview is Tuesday night. I'm going slightly batty.

I'm in the same boat. My interview was about a week ago. I'm going mad and wondering the same. lol I applied for fall advantage. What roles are you going for?

I interviewed about 2 weeks ago, recieved extra paperwork a week ago and recieved 2 pending letters in the mail today....

Suuuuuuch a long wait it feels like.

Compared to other jobs I have applied for in the past, this is a short wait.

But the potential this job holds to possibly crush all my hopes and dreams makes the wait feel like ages.

I have my phone interview next Monday! I am soo nervous, yet very excited! My top choices are Attractions, Character Attendant, Photopass Photographer, and Hospitality..

Hey yall, my names Taylor (im a guy) and im working custodial, hopefully in epcot :D , for the Fall 2010 arriving on August 9th! ive been surfing the site for a good while now but just signed up, See Yall in august!!!

Hey, my name is Kristen. I had my phone interview about a week ago and I am just waiting for the results. Three to four weeks is a long time, but hopefully the wait will be the worst part. I really hope I get to go.

Hey I did my interview last Friday too. I applied for the Fall advantage program as well but do not know when we go down.

The waiting is killing me and it is nice to know that I have someone right there with me. Good luck!!!

Hey yall, my names Taylor (im a guy) and im working custodial, hopefully in epcot :D , for the Fall 2010 arriving on August 9th! ive been surfing the site for a good while now but just signed up, See Yall in august!!!

Congrats! And welcome to the boards!
I'll be arriving 8/9 too, so I guess I'll see ya down there! :goodvibes

So, I've been looking into the classes and after reading some responses on here, I'm having trouble deciding whether or not I even want to take one. BUT I think if I do decide to, I would take the Entertainment Show Production Professional Development Study course. Has anyone ever taken it? What was it like? Anyone else looking into taking this? I'm still interested in hearing more opinions about taking classes as well. Thanks!

Good luck to everyone auditioning this week!

Fall advantage starts on May 19th, but I think that date is full. Actually, the only date that's still open might be May 24th; I'm not sure. I'm FA and will be there June 14th!

So excited!!! Got an e-mail 1 week after my phone interview. Arriving 8/11. Custodial wasn't my first choice but I hear it can be a blast. Can't wait!

So, I've been looking into the classes and after reading some responses on here, I'm having trouble deciding whether or not I even want to take one. BUT I think if I do decide to, I would take the Entertainment Show Production Professional Development Study course. Has anyone ever taken it? What was it like? Anyone else looking into taking this? I'm still interested in hearing more opinions about taking classes as well. Thanks!

Good luck to everyone auditioning this week!

I personally haven't even been on the program but I say go for it! The Entertainment class is one of the most popular - I've only heard good things about it!

I'm so happy right now its insane!!!!!! One week after my interview and my
e-mail just got here, I'm in!!!!!! Fall Advantage!!!! Perfect timing too. I've literally had the worst day of my life and this makes up for it 100%!!!! I'm in merchandise. Congrats to everyone else who's made it also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter