The Official People who are alone on VFK thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snshine123

DIS Veteran
Thought this might help if we knew that we were not alone (ok well we are in the VFK) so if you still can't see people, talk to people, see your chat, know what your title is, post here-I will try to update throughout the day! I actually am missing the BSOD right about now!
Neither zsmile or I can do anything but log in and wander but no chat, people etc....:upsidedow
The Lonely But Not Alone List
zsmile
snshine
dancegirl
disvaclub92
ihavewaycutecats
Kasiks
ShadowKittyKat
lizardking
macntosh
BlueSneakerGal
MomsGoneGoofy
Mnementh
lisuhut
IrishTinkerbell
PirateBell
BrittnTylersMom
sharkm
Narnian_Princess
redshoe
Ailaena
tofubeast
AmberDaze
lajones81
CutieEm
VMK_KrazyLuke
poohluv2u
Neuu
Scodaddy
Belle1997
wdwdreamin
trishqtpi
ecsarabians
seqiro
jabs33
Sir Quilslvr
tofubeast
tinkbell
goofyandplutoluver
anya.sparrow
Tiggerholic
team disney
dreamytime
JimbobJimbo
fairypower
princesspaloma
ninjashadow
lilpaloma
yankeeswin
astrogigblue
CaliGirl432
MPhins13
charmarie
EvlQueen
Blackfaer
LuckyOrchidEffect
Tigerbella
Cruiselinefan
JamminJoey
CrazySteph

Ok here's what I have so far but Drum Rollllllllllllllllllllllll as of 5 minutes ago Zsmile and I CAN TALK and see each other at least! We are zsmile and snshine here!! I will keep updating here!

anyone else....I would give each and every one of you chocolate...if I could see you or talk to you to do it!

You are not alone. I have been in "Virtual Lonely Kingdom" or "Virtual Alone Kingdom" for two days now. :lmao: And I cannot even talk to myself.

aengus said:
Here you may discuss the new game virtual family kingdom

I would like to thank you all for respecting me while the game was being evaluated.

For now please keep it in this thread only. We still have much to learn about this game and its direction.

Thanks again for your understanding.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1833831

Is not that from application ?

I think it is ok to have the lonely people thread. Its hard to see who is still the lonely world so at least we can be alone together.

But limited to these two threads too.

I think that is a good idea dis, I have to look through the whole vfk thread just to find the lonely people. This way the whole thread will be the lonelies.

I believe everyone on VFK currently is.

Let me ask you this, have you always been alone? LOL. Think that is what the intent is, not just alone for now. Someone of us have not talked or seen anyone in VFK at all.

are you sure? I have heard some people on the other thread say they can see people. I'm pretty sure not everyone is lonely

Let me ask you this, have you always been alone? LOL. Think that is what the intent is, not just alone for now. Someone of us have not talked or seen anyone in VFK at all.

Yes, I don't even know what anyone else even looks like.

I went today (for less than 5 minutes) and I was seeing people sometimes, sometimes not.

I see nothing at all now

I've been lonely the whole time - today and yesterday - can't talk, can't see people, keep getting the moonwalk and I think my person got tired from walking the length of the Stonehenge room.

My husband has been alone for the 2 days he is going to be lizardking. I on the other hand forgot the title I signed up for I guess, because I can not register lol.:confused3

I'm all alone in the game and no one around to hear my Screams. If I fell down would anybody hear me?

LOL that's why I said currently.

If you've been alone the whole time then you probably logged in at the exact
wrong times. XD Last night at about 8:00 - 8:30 PM EST it was fine
for everyone who was logged in that I know of. Also if you use the log in
link to the log in page while VFK is closed there will be less lag when it's closed
and it's mostly fine.

But I dunno really, I'm just thinking to myself LOL. I just hope all the
major bugs will be squashed within a week.

I was told not to pre register because it was apparently a scam, and now that everyone from VMK is on it, I went to register and now I'm on a waiting list for months :( I feel lonelier than ever.

Well, yesterday I tried to log in for about three hours with no success. :(

But today I was in on the first try!! :cool1:

However, I find myself amongst the lost and lonely. :rolleyes1

I *had* walked around all the rooms (I think) in the preview stage, so was excited to see the whole new western area today!!!

I think it's great fun being able to participate in the beta period of this new home!!!

I don't think I've noticed any snags that haven't already been mentioned in the other thread... I *do* find it a tad distracting that I am facing in the wrong direction when I enter a room. :rotfl:

If anyone can see me, I should appear as Pirate_Apples!! :woohoo:

I was told not to pre register because it was apparently a scam, and now that everyone from VMK is on it, I went to register and now I'm on a waiting list for months :( I feel lonelier than ever.

Aww that stinks, and I know lots of people thought it was a scam and told
people not to sign up, but all it asked you for pre-registration was your first
name, character name, and e-mail address.

You are not alone.

For 2 days now I can not see anyone or talk. I do not even know my quest number. And yes after awhile it does get boring to be all alone is such a big world. Since this is beta I expect these things and I am looking forward to better things to come :)

I'm technically alone. I was in pretty good shape at home but logging in from work, I can't talk or see anyone once again. Firewall problem, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter