• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The one restaurant to try...

vettechick99

<font color=purple>Why do I open these threads?<br
I have a really good PS for CG for a Wishes viewing dinner. Or at least that's the plan. ;) Anyway, this won't be my first dinner there but will be my fiances - we're celebrating his birthday that night.

Now I'm thinking I may cancel it and just book something new and different. I don't want to be disappointed with a loud, expensive dinner with the possibility of not-so-great viewing.

So where's your favorite place to eat on property for a special dinner (doesn't have to be fancy...and sadly, V&A is not an option this trip).

Thanks!

For a nice dinner,we have always had good service and food at Le Cellier.::yes:: :wave2:

The Flying Fish or the Blue Zoo are both good choices. Any of the GF restraunts are good choices also. Perhaps you can view Wishes from the beach.

For his birthday dinner...why not go to Le Bistro...and enjoy the fireworks from illuminations from the windows. A nice adult atmosphere and the food is so much better than at CA Grill, for about the same price.

Otherwise..our favorites are Jiko, Aritst Point, Flying Fish, Le Chefs de France, Alfredo's, Blue Zoo

We love Narcoossees. Go so you're there during fireworks and they pipe in the sound track.

Personally I'd stick with CG. There is no better view than from the observaton deck there.
The only other alternative (if Wishes is part of the agenda) is Narcoosee's--but loud and expensive also apply there.

I agree..keep your CG PS>::yes::

My wife and I loved BlueZoo. It's romantic, has an extensive seafood menu, and the service is fantastic. Enjoy!
:)

I haven't been there myself, but if the first restaurant that popped into my head, as far as quiet, romantic and adventurous goes would be Jiko at AKL.

When we stayed at AKL we tried Boma, which had a fun atmosphere but was also loud. As we walked by Jiko, it seemed so cozy.

BF and I went to Yachtsman Steakhouse for our anniversary. They put us right by the window overlooking stormalong bay. It was beautiful and very romantic. We went around 7:00 so the place was not crowded. The meal was terrific! I highly recommend it :)

When we went in 2002, we went to the CG. we sat by the window. In one of the tables were you wait for a table. The waitress called us and we asked to stay there. It was the perfect setting. right before they turned off the lights. My now husband got down on one knee. It was my birthday. HE asked me to marry him. I was so shocked everyone in there was so happy for us. Then as i kissed him and said yes. The fireworks went off. It was so romantic. I will never forget that day. I don't remember the proposal though. My son does. LOL.

Well, if you want the Wishes viewing, I'd probably stick with California Grill. O'hanas is awesome, but can be loud too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter