The SAG Awards & Red Carpet totally on YOUTUBE thread

I'm going to have to try and get into this one. I've watched a bit of it but it just seems weird.

Thanks guys! I really thought I might be watching this alone with a spotty Internet connection.

I wasn't planning to watch, but I ended up doing so. Sooooo happy for Brendan Fraser!! I was actually going to go see The Whale tonight, but got lazy, so decided to wait until Tuesday.
Anyone who hasn't seen Everywhere...it is crazy weird. So much makes no sense at all, but it all gels and comes together towards the end, and then it made me cry.

Thanks for the invite but I didn't get online long enough yesterday to see it nor did I know the awards were last night.

I was looking at how to watch the movie, Everything Everywhere All at Once. It's still in the movie theatres and probably will come back again in time for, or if it wins the Oscars.

However, as you guys said it's such a weird movie AND may take a couple/few times watching to get through and to absorb it all, I found it's also on Amazon Prime for $20. OR for free if one gets a 7-day Showtime trial through Amazon Prime.

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Everywhere-All-At-Once/dp/B09RF62D81/

I was looking at how to watch the movie, Everything Everywhere All at Once. It's still in the movie theatres and probably will come back again in time for, or if it wins the Oscars.

However, as you guys said it's such a weird movie AND may take a couple/few times watching to get through and to absorb it all, I found it's also on Amazon Prime for $20. OR for free if one gets a 7-day Showtime trial through Amazon Prime.

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Everywhere-All-At-Once/dp/B09RF62D81/
I think Showtime itself will give you a 30 day trial. That is where I watched it, and will keep my showtime for a few months with offers on my AMEX cards.
I just double checked, go directly to Showtime, and get a 30 day trial.

I think Showtime itself will give you a 30 day trial. That is where I watched it, and will keep my showtime for a few months with offers on my AMEX cards.
I just double checked, go directly to Showtime, and get a 30 day trial.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter